𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER THREE ━━ Miss mystic falls

 MYSTIC FALLSCHAPTER THREE ━━ Miss mystic falls

"This is a joke." Arabella mumbled as she looked outside of the window, looking at all the students that walked past. "Why did you do this to me?" She groaned as she turned to stefan.

"You have to fit in, belly." Stefan held a grin in his face as Arabella shook her head.

"I haven't had to go to school in years, stef. This is torture. You like seeing me unhappy? I should stayed in New Orleans." Bella scrunched her eyes as she leaned her head against the seat. Stefan chuckled at her reaction, finding it entertaining.

Stefan parked the car up as Arabella stayed in her seat. "Come on, belly. It's not that bad." Stefan turned around as she looked outside of the window, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I hate you and your shiny car." She glared at him as she climbed out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

Bella turned to see elena and Stefan share a kiss, making her pull a face and look up to the sky. "I didn't know you were coming back today." Elena spoke with a smile.

"You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great. Also, it's belly's first day."  He told elena as Arabella shook her head.

"I would rather be watching damon drink his little heart out." Arabella sarcastically smiled as elena chuckled at her comment.

"You can stay with me, I can introduce you to my friends." Elena said kindly as Bella smiled. She then turned her attention back to Stefan. "Does that mean you're okay now? With all the cravings?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, I mean the worst part is over. So now all I wanna do is just spend as much time with you as possible." Stefan spoke with a smile as Arabella cringed.

"Yeah no, I'd rather do this school thing then have to watch you two flirt again." Arabella shook her hand as the two chuckled at her. "I'm serious, can we go now?"

"I'll catch up with you two. I'll grab my stuff. You just need to go to the office and get your schedule." Stefan told Arabella as the two brunettes nodded.

"Come on, Bella." Elena smiled as she lead the way into the school. Arabella had started to like elena. The Gilbert girl was kind to her and she appreciated that.

 The Gilbert girl was kind to her and she appreciated that