𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗

" testing her limits

" testing her limits. "

"FUCK, RAINER.." SHE moans out.

My hand trails down her bare body immediately after giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. Her breathy moans are like music to my ears as my hand grazes the skin in between her breasts. I bring my head down and start planting kisses where my fingers have once lingered.

I look up at Aurelia with a smirk, instead of placing a peck, my tongue slips out of my mouth and drags along the skin in between her breasts. She shivers and her ass is pushing into the white comforter, though my hands tight grips on her hips limit her movement. Small whines escape from her mouth, and I only get more riled up by the sound of them.

"You're so pretty, Sunshine.." I mumble against her skin as my hands move up her waist and grope the sides of her boobs. I move my face, along with my tongue dragging along her skin as it makes its way towards her sensitive nipple.

My tongue goes in circles around her nipple and swipes over it about once or twice. Aurelia tries to muffle her moans by covering her mouth with her hand, but of course, she fails. I chuckle at her failed attempt, my breath directly fanning that one spot.

She arches her back and I have never felt better to have such influence on a woman. If my breath alone already had this effect on her, I could only imagine what'd happen if I started pounding into her with not a single ounce of mercy, only focusing on pleasing her.

I'm brought back to reality by a desperate whine. My tongue had stopped doing its work and Aurelia seemed to grow desperate.

"Impatient, are we?" I bring my head back up, my left hand inches closer and holds her whole breast before giving it a quick squeeze. That earns me another moan, and I smile. My eyes are fixated on Aurelia's closed ones and I lean in closely to her ear, my lips touch the shell of her ear and she flinches slightly. Her eyes open once again, and she immediately turns her head towards me. Aurelia has eyes I wouldn't mind getting lost in.

Not wasting anymore time, I lean in to kiss her again, this time more passionately and I'm still taking the lead. I take my hand off her side and place it on her jaw, I'm hovering on top of her until suddenly, she rolls over and pushes me onto the bed. Now, Aurelia's on top of me and looking down on me as if she's in charge.

Though we both know that isn't true.

Strands of her ginger hair fall down from the back of her ear and her hands are on my chest, holding her up while she looks at me with a devilish smile. She's breathing heavily, and I can't help but check her out. Her ginger hair sits perfectly, hazel eyes glisten in the gloomily lit lamp on my bedside table, breasts fully exposed, perked up and her nipples are hard for me. And only me.

When I start fucking Aurelia Emberlyn, she is never going to need another man to satisfy her needs ever again.

Aurelia still sits on top of me, her pink, lace T-Back and my gray boxer briefs are the only pieces of clothing covering us up. I couldn't be more impatient to rip that small piece of fabric that she calls a panty off of her. There's nothing else I'd want as much as seeing her pussy exposed for me, her writhing under me, and her begging for my damn mercy.