𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

" fabulous las vegas

" fabulous las vegas. "

IT'S BEEN THREE days since we landed in Las Vegas, and there's no doubt that I'm impressed.

Work has been much less stressful during the past couple of days and I had the chance to walk along the strip last night along with Rainer.

I'm now super hungover, fighting the urge to close my eyes and pass out on his shoulder in the backseat of this Rolls Royce as we're on the way to the company building.

Luxurious by Gwen Stefani is playing on the radio, which lightens up my mood the slightest bit. But what shocks me more is the gorgeous lights and buildings of the Las Vegas strip.

We had just passed by the Flamingo, which I had heard actually houses real flamingos, and are now passing by the famous Bellagio. It's quite hard to focus on one thing here when the fountains show is on the right side, whilst the duplicate of the Eiffel Tower is on the left.

Rainer, however, seems to not be struggling a single bit. After all, this man's gaze is just focused on his laptop screen, not paying any attention to the gorgeous views around him.

Sometimes I wonder if this man ever gets any entertainment besides fucking me. Or maybe work is his entertainment. Either way, his motivation to be working every hour, minute, and second of every day never fails to amaze me.

"Aren't you going to look at the view, Rainer?" I ask.

"It's not my first time in Las Vegas, Gold. I've seen these "views" enough to the point that I'm holding back getting it all remade."

Apologies, it's my first time here. First time in the damn United States of America itself.

Rich people. I scoff.

Rainer shoots me a glare and I immediately give him an apologetic look.

It's only when the car comes to a complete halt that I realize we're here at the company. I gather my shoulder bag and tote, filled with all my work related items, and look out the window for a quick second before exiting the car.

The building looks just as tall as the one back in New York, just more modern, chic, and I absolutely love it.

The streets are quite busy and I'm hoping the noise is cancelled on the inside if I'm going to be working here for the next two weeks. Rainer scans his ID for the two of us and the guards and employees bow their heads as we walk past them.

I give a few of them sweet smiles, keeping my hands intertwined behind my back as we walk to the elevator, making our way to our first task of the day.

Paperwork.

────

It's my last, and seventh, long task of the day.