𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

" the death of saint faiyez

" the death of saint faiyez. "

"PLEASE LEAVE, SAINT." I try to explain to the stupid, hungover man in front of me.

"Unless it's work related then I can't have you here." My eyes are focused on the lit screen in front of me as I type an email back to Mr. Smith.

I've been quite busy with work lately and haven't had the time to entertain much non-work related conversations besides my intimate times with Aurelia. That's why, I'm completely ignoring Saint as he plops down on the couch in my office.

"Saint. I told you to leave."

"I'm tired and very hungover, Uno.. Please?" I can see him as clear as day in my peripheral vision, giving me the puppy eyes and pout.

I clear my throat, my response is a nod as I continue with my work, not really minding the man laying on my couch.

"So, I went clubbing and drinking last night and you will never guess who I saw."

I couldn't care less.

"Aurelia!"

I immediately turn my head in his direction.

What?

"You're well aware I despise jokes, Faiyez."

"I'm not joking. She was gorgeous." He smiles, his eyes glistening in the light as he thinks about her.

I take a deep breath and exhale, trying to contain my anger.

"What did you two do, Saint?" I ask through gritted teeth, turning in my chair to completely face him. He hums in response, bringing a finger to his chin as if he were thinking of a response.

"Nothing much, I told her I knew a nice spot, we got ice cream, went there and y'know, I did the thing."

I raise an eyebrow at his words. The thing? If this man means what I think he means, then there's a 0.1 percent chance he'll come out of this building, let alone this office, alive.

"What thing?" There's a hint of hesitation in my question, but I still ask nonetheless.

"I kissed her." The three words fall from his lips with ease, the same lips that he laid on hers last night.

And the same lips that'll be dripping with blood.

"You asshole.." I growl, immediately getting up from my seat and moving towards him. Saint sits up, his arms moving to cover his chest and I can tell he knows what's going to happen.

I pick him up with ease, throwing him over my shoulder for a mere second before dropping him onto the glass coffee table. His groans are accompanied by the sound of glass shattering and he winces in pain, hand moving to grab one of his sides. The glass crackles under his weight as he rolls around slowly, breathing heavily.