𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 ﹗

" lesson learned, yet? "

"NAUGHTY FUCKING SLUT." I degrade Aurelia, and she looks back at me with a huge grin on her face.

Her eyes are welling with tears and cheeks tinted a vibrant red from all of the slaps I've laid on her soft, sensitive skin. The second her addictive laugh escapes from her lips, I'm bringing my hand up to slap her once again, and I realize she no longer displays a reaction when I do so. Her calm expression makes me chuckle and I don't hesitate in giving her a rough slap, one that makes her head turn all the way to the side.

The sound of my palm hitting her skin fills the entire office, followed by her whiny moan as her messy hair covers the side of her face. She doesn't bring her hand up to hold it, instead, she turns her head back in my direction, revealing her cunning smile. "That feel good, huh? You like being slapped? Does the stinging sensation turn you on?" I coo, taking her chin in between my thumb and forefinger.

"It does." She looks up at me with her puffy, doe eyes that seem so innocent, when her personality and sex drive is the complete opposite. No one would expect an angel faced woman like her to enjoy hair-pulling and spitting.

I take the moment of silence as an opportunity to scan her body. Her tear stained cheeks, her elbows helping in keeping her up on the desk. Fuck, her perky tits exposed right in front of my face, her nipples hard too due to the cold air and my gaze staring them down. I breath heavily, feeling my aching cock only get harder as my eyes reach her lower area. Her soaking wet cunt is out in the open, her legs are spread wide and saliva pools in my mouth at the sight of the mixture of my cum and hers dripping down her thighs.

I avert my gaze and it lands on her clothes that are scattered in the area near my desk. Her button up is hung on the headrest of my chair, her skirt is on the floor, her lace bra is covering my gloomily lit desk lamp, and her matching, ripped panty is on the seat of my office chair. It's like she's marked her territory with her scattered clothes, showing anyone that walks through that door that she owns me.

Aurelia looks at me with a desperate look in her eyes that glistens in the dim light, tempting me more and more to just give in and fuck her till she's writhing under my touch. "I want you so bad, Rainer.." The way my name falls from her plump, gorgeous lips ignites something deep down inside of me.

My chest heaves, eyes half lidded and glossy with lust. I push against her, guiding her to the edge of the desk and spreading her legs more with the palm of my hand. I take a moment to admire the way she lazily holds eye contact through her long lashes before kneeling down in front of her. Her gaze follows mine as my knees press against the cold floor. My hands rest on her hips, leaning closer to rest my head on her soft thigh.

I can already smell her sweet arousal, the intoxicating scent makes me dizzy as my hot breath fans over her sensitive clit. She whimpers, bringing a hand down to play with my hair which earns her a few low groans. I let a breath of heavy fog fall off of my lips, all but drooling at the sight of her fully exposed for me.