𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹗

" a familiar face

" a familiar face. "

I WAKE UP to Rainer's dick inside of me, causing me to moan softly.

My cunt immediately clenches around him and I realize, the butt plug is gone and my cum is coating his cock as he grunts, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist.

I let out a loud moan when he suddenly thrusts deeper into me, making my body jolt forward.

"Rainer! Fuck, we can't do this. I have somewhere to be.." I say with a soft chuckle, turning my body around to lay on my back. I run a few fingers through his messy, blonde hair before staring into his emerald green eyes.

"It can wait, love."

"No she can't. Especially not Diana." I groan, rubbing my eyes and moving to get out of the bed.

I'm close to standing up but then, he wraps an arm around me, causing me to fall back on the bed. I can feel his smirk on my neck as he pulls me in closer by the waist.

"I'm serious, Rainer. Please?" I pout.

I try to push him off but it's no use, he doesn't budge. His dick is pressing against my side and as much as I'd love to be fucked by him right now, I groan.

"I'm sorry, baby." I lean down to press a kiss on his forehead.

He groans, turning his back on me to which I only chuckle at. My eyes scan the room for my dirty clothes, but instead, they land on the wet spot near the edge of the bed.

My cheeks heat up and I quickly finish getting my clothes before walking over to my suitcase. It takes a while for me to find a decent outfit that suits 'brunch with my younger sister.'

It's only when I finish picking my outfit that I realize the time.

11:46 A.M.

"Fuck." I whisper.

────

"Relia."

I was supposed to meet her at 12 P.M., and it's currently 12:14.

If there's one thing this woman hates, it's tardiness. Of course, what did I expect from a princess in the U.S. Marine Corps?

Despite being a princess, which is usually stereotyped as elegant, kind women, she's the complete opposite. Diana's one of the toughest women I know, besides my mother, having the fighting spirit in her ever since birth.

"Di, I know." I roll my eyes, adjusting my lace corset.

The same one that I so desperately fought with Rainer to wear.

My sister who's sitting on one of the chairs in front of me laughs. I look at her with scrunched eyebrows as I run a few fingers through my messy hair.

"Did you just get fucked?"