𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

" who i learnt from

" who i learnt from. "

AURELIA APPROACHES ME with a sly smirk.

"Rainer." She says, moving towards me and I return the smile. The second her lower stomach comes into contact with the bed, I can't help but wrap my arms around her waist. Aurelia's hands cup my cheeks and I pull her into a deep, passionate kiss that lasts a few, very long seconds.

"You look beautiful." I whisper into the shell of her ear as I pull away and her cheeks are immediately tinted a vibrant red. She smiles shyly and I find it hard to believe she's flustered over a small comment like that, especially when I've said worse. I notice she holds a gift in her hand and I raise an eyebrow.

Aurelia lets out a small 'ah' and opens the rectangular box quickly, she doesn't even need to take the contents out for me to know what she brought. A champagne bottle, to be specific, the Armand De Brignac Ace of Spade Champagne that costs more than three hundred dollars. She holds the bottle with two hands and stares at it in awe before turning towards me.

"Why don't I pour us a glass?" She tilts her head, already reaching to find something to open it with in her purse.

"I don't drink." Not anymore at least.

Drinking has a strong place in my heart, and not in a good way. I have a long history with alcohol and it's definitely not an era I'd like to go back to. I've grown and changed, and I'm with better people now. Correction: A better person.

"Why not?" Aurelia's eyebrows are furrowed.

"I swore to myself that if I finally found a better source of happiness, I'd quit. Well, I found you."

Since the day we met, I knew I was going to have fun with her. Especially because she applied to be my secretary. A job like that only meant more time and effort put into each other, and that's exactly what we're doing.

I watch her pale cheeks turn into a rosy pink, it suits her skin tone and I'm sure it would look great on the skin of her ass. I inhale sharply, my mind starting to wander the idea of a red handprint, my handprint, placed on that gorgeous ass. Aurelia seems to notice from the way her cute smile quickly switches to a devilish smirk.

"Get that smirk off of your face." I growl, which she laughs at in response.

I'm seriously tempted to just grab her by the chin once again and just kiss her. Nowadays, it's becoming harder for me to resist Aurelia, and I'm not sure if I should hate it or like it.

We sit in silence for a moment. Her eyes, full of sincerity, are piercing into mine and I can't seem to get myself out of her grasp. And within seconds, she's back to digging through her purse and to no surprise, she takes out a small mechanism and places it on the cork of the champagne bottle.

"I brought this for you, but.." She pauses, attempting to use all of her strength to take off the cork with that small device. "Since you don't drink, I'll take it for myself." Aurelia smirks.