𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

" the consequences

" the consequences. "

"I'VE GOT YOU now, asshole." My Lamborghini Aventador grumbles under my feet and my gaze is locked on a familiar black Yamaha R1 with red accents that's illegally lane splitting.

I chuckle, adding more pressure to my foot, increasing the speed of my cruise on this highway.

The eight rounds I had with Aurelia that other night should've been enough of a punishment for me, but I want more. After all, it's not like Aurelia is the only one that deserves to go through the consequences.

The night is still young, meaning, Saint Faiyez can stall as much as he wants because in the end, it'll be me that Aurelia comes home to. He can keep running away, climbing up to 200 MPH, but I will always catch up.

Though, a part of me is doubting the reason as to why I'm doing this. For Aurelia? Revenge? Or just to fuck with the head of an old friend? It doesn't matter. I'm here and I'm going to destroy him.

I halt at a red light, pressing my foot on the pedal a few times and the loud revs of my car overlap the awful engines of the other cars and bikes that surround me. Including that same Yamaha R1. Thankfully, my windows are tinted and I'm free to take glances at the black bike beside me as much as I want.

Saint wears his usual helmet, but tonight, he also wears a fluffy, red helmet cover that has devil horns on top which makes me chuckle at his stupidity. I smile in satisfaction, seeing that he decided not to wear any gear today and is simply clad in a grey, sleeveless shirt that rises, showing the small of his back when he rides at a high speed. What an easy target.

He's tapping on his tank like an idiot, gaze wandering his surroundings until it lands on me. Saint tilts his head at me, bringing his visor up and signaling for me to roll my window down but I don't. Not yet at least. If I was immature, I would have rolled my window down and told him to go fuck himself, but I'm not.

Though Saint is, and he proves my point right with how he moves his bike closer towards my window and taps on it annoyingly. I unexpectedly rev at him in return, which makes him jump and I can't help but crack a laugh. My fingers impatiently tap on the leather steering wheel as I heavily sigh and the traffic lights finally shift from red to green.

The sound of Saint's bike fills the air as he speeds off, I'm seconds behind him. He attempts to switch lanes but I don't let him get away that easily. The cars behind me honk loudly when I switch lanes without signaling, though I have no choice when this stupid asshole is lane splitting.

This man never fails to make me groan. I roll my eyes as I press my foot as hard as I can on the gas, eventually catching up to the Yamaha and there are some other bikes that surround him. I pull up next to Saint and we're on the same page with our speeds which leads me to rolling my window down. He doesn't seem fazed, his whole body leans slightly to the side and he moves closer to me.