𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

" mile high club

" mile high club. "

IT WAS A mistake for Rainer to bring me to the airport before we got on our private jet.

Mostly because now, I'm in line at a random bookstore with Rainer's credit card in one hand and a huge stack of books in the other.

I look over to him, who's standing outside of the store, impatiently tapping his foot with his arms crossed. I chuckle softly, finally moving to the front of the line and placing my chosen books on the counter.

"Hi, how are you?" The cashier asks.

"I'm good!" I smile. "Will that be all for today?" She asks, scanning the books that I've been looking for for ages.

I nod and watch her place four books into a huge paper bag. "That'll be 84.57$ for today." She smiles and I hand her Rainer's black card with confidence.

I slide the paper bag off of the counter, gesturing for him to come so he can hold it, knowing he has no choice. He stands tall and stoic beside me which makes the cashier chuckle awkwardly as she swipes his card.

"Alright! It went through. Thank you so much, have a good day!" She says, handing me back the black card which he takes back as we walk away.

"We're already late for the flight so hurry up." He says, there's a hint of annoyance in his voice and I can't help but feel bad.

Then again it was his idea that we stop by the airport. Our driver was out and couldn't take us to the private one, and I just couldn't help myself when it came to my reader's side.

I quickly follow behind him, the sound of my heels clicking against the clean tiles is overlapped by our two small luggages that Rainer's holding.

The more I think of it, the more people are looking at us and I'm wondering if it's because I'm gorgeous or because Rainer looks like my sugar daddy. Well, that's not entirely wrong.

I chuckle to myself and realize we've made it to our gate. He hands our tickets and passports to the flight attendant who lets us in and we walk along the bridge leading to the plane.

I smile, admiring the gorgeous view of the blue sky. The clouds are gorgeous, one forms the shape of a heart and my gaze shifts to the gray clouds in the distance.

Rainer's quick to get into the aircraft before me. I watch the flight attendants take the luggages in the corner of my eye as I take pictures of the view.

"Gold." He says.

"I'm coming, sir!" I yell back, snapping a few more pictures before walking over to the entrance of the plane. The flight attendant smiles at me, welcoming me into the aircraft as I return the smile.

I throw my bag over my shoulder, going further into the plane and I'm met with a similar setting to the one we were on coming here.

Rainer sits on the small couch in front of the TV, his leg is crossed over the other and he taps a few buttons on his ipad. I slowly walk towards him, taking the empty spot next to him and resting my head on his shoulder.