𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄﹗

" patience is the key

" patience is the key. "

"IT'S A PLEASURE, Mr. Delacourt." I say to the man over the phone.

It was quite hectic at the office, as always, though it was more intense today. I had a meeting with the one and only Adrien Delacourt, the CEO of Stellaro and our newest business partner.

Thankfully, the day is coming to an end and I'm now walking to our hotel room. The halls are empty until I end up walking into a housekeeper as I reach our room.

We exchange glances and she greets me hello before I push open the door with ease.

My eyes scan the room for a familiar redhead but the room is empty. All of the lights are off too besides the ones in the bathroom and I take off my shoes with scrunched eyebrows.

"Gold?" I call out, slowly walking into the room and setting my briefcase down on the couch. I pull out my phone to check if she's messaged, but my notifications are empty.

And then, there's the distant sound of water splashing and soft pleas of my name which leads me to check the bathtub. I walk into our room, sliding open the wooden separator and heading over to the small window that has access to the bathtub.

The blinds are down and shut and I'm quick to pull them up, revealing Aurelia, chest deep in shimmering water that's overflowing with bubbles. Her eyes are shut and head is thrown back, resting on the edge of the bathtub, one hand gripping on it too as the other is submerged under the water.

"Oh, Rainer.." She purrs, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

Her hair is wet but slightly dried, meaning she had been in this position for a while. The water crashes against the sides of the tub with each move she makes and I watch her intently, like a predator watching its prey.

Another moan falls from her pretty lips and I smirk. I could stay here, watching her for hours and not get bored a single second.

The wind blows in from the window leading out to the balcony. Aurelia sighs out of relief and I resist the urge to reach out and run a few fingers through her hair.

She looks breathtaking. Always. I can't get enough of her.

I inhale deeply and take in her scent. God, her intoxicating scent that I'd kill to be drenched in.

What I wouldn't do to be able to feel her, touch her, and have her every hour, minute, and second of every day I live.

I'm obsessed with a woman I'm not sure I can have.

But she's just as obsessed with me, and I can tell with the way she unknowingly moans my name.

Aurelia's mouth hangs open and I can tell just by her actions and the way her breathing becomes ragged that she's close. I can feel my bulge stretching my pants out at the sight of her, threatening to tear them.