𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄﹗

" under the table

" under the table. "

THE ATMOSPHERE IS tight, and I know the reason is the man sitting beside me.

Rainer is sitting beside me with his hands intertwined on his lap, and his legs spread. His clothed thigh is touching my nearly bare ones. My legs are crossed, causing the pencil skirt I'm wearing to hike up and show more skin than it should. It could almost be classified as a belt, and I like it that way.

With the way his jaw is clenched, I can tell he notices it. He has his hands on his lap but his bulge is one that can't be hidden. Rainer should be thankful that we're at the head of the table, rather than next to one of these businessmen, because we, not he, would be caught red handed.

I'm rubbing my thighs against one another as I take glances at him every now and then, and each time, he gives me a look that screams that I'm fucked when we get out of this conference room.

I look away from him for a second and scan the room, Mr. Warner is seated on Rainers left, along with who I'm assuming is his secretary, and around three interns that are attending for the purpose of learning. On my right is Mr. Diaz, his secretary, and more employees from his own company.

No one dares to speak, and I can tell Rainer is starting to get impatient. "Are you all going to just sit here and wait?" He says through gritted teeth. The two CEOs quickly straighten in their seats and clear their throats before flipping through the files placed in front of them. The meeting starts in no time and he sighs, adjusting in his seat.

"Okay, so we've gathered here today to talk about the shares we have reserved for each other in our companies, right?" Mr. Warner asks, and the whole room nods while the interns are already taking down notes. I want to chuckle because the sudden image of me as an intern in Modessa came back into mind. Rainer and Mr. Diaz start to make their own points, sharing ideas and how it would be best to execute the plan.

I, too, take down some of my own notes, mostly when Rainer leans into me slightly to whisper something in my ear and I have to take mental notes of it for our other meeting later. After a few minutes, the meeting starts to shift to the two CEOs' own conversation, mixed with business and personal things that I couldn't care less about.

Rainer leans back in his chair, he exhales roughly before placing his right hand on my thigh. His cold touch sends shivers down my spine, and I look at him to find a small smirk plastered on his handsome face. His fingers are resting on my inner thigh while his thumb rubs back and forth on my bare skin. I inhale sharply, trying to ignore him and the fact that my panties are soon going to become drenched in my arousal.

I bite down on my bottom lip harshly, as to not let a single moan slip out when I feel his hand start to inch up my thigh. He tries to play it off as simply rubbing me, but the way his fingers are also sliding between my legs says otherwise.