𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

" anonymous, huh? "

" anonymous, huh? "

"WHAT ABOUT THIS?" Salem asks, pointing to another white dress with big designs on the magazine.

"Again with the white dress! We're going to look like a married couple, Sal." I chuckle.

"Why? It's cute and we look good together." She smirks, leaning in to give me a peck on the cheek. I groan playfully, shoving her off but still smiling.

"If we don't find one before tomorrow then I'll consider that since it's Dior."

I shuffle through more pages of magazines, looking through various colored dresses, specifically sage green or neutral ones to match Salem's suit. I sigh, laying on my back on the bed and throwing the magazine across the room.

"Don't do that, love." Salem says, moving to pick up the pieces of paper.

"Do what? I'm not doing anything, Sal." I groan, shutting my eyes for a few seconds and rubbing my temples.

"Getting all mad. We'll find a dress in no time, don't worry." She lays down next to me, her elbow next to my head as she uses her palm to hold her own up.

I nod, smiling softly and leaning into her as she caresses my face. I'm about to close my eyes and fall asleep when suddenly my phone rings, making my eyes jolt open.

I groan, fishing my phone out of my pocket and seeing it's from one of the biggest Vivienne Westwood stores.

"Hello?"

"Hi, am I speaking to Ms. Aurelia Emberlyn?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Yes, this is her."

"Alright. We're just calling from Vivienne Westwood to confirm your address for the delivery of your custom-made white dress. Right, it is 2039 Liberty Street, New York?"

I look over to my best friend, wide eyed with a mix of confusion and excitement on my face. She mouths me a 'What?' and I ask the woman on the other end to hold.

"You ordered me a custom Vivi West dress?"

She laughs, "As much as I love you and would in fact do that, Ari, I didn't. Why?"

Don't tell me..

I'm quick to press the phone back to my ear and ask, "Do you think you could give me the name of who ordered this?"

The woman hums and I hear the shuffling of papers on the other end before she responds. "I'm sorry, Ms. Emberlyn, but they have chosen to remain anonymous."

Fuck.

If this is another one of Rainer's tricks to get back into my heart, then I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.

Reject it. My shattered heart tells me.

Take it and say thank you. My professional side says.