𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 ﹗

" temptation: lovers kit

" temptation: lovers kit. "

"YOU'RE ENJOYING MY gift more than me, huh?" Rainer chuckles, pushing the small vibrator deeper into my soaking wet pussy.

I'm a moaning mess, my hands grip the sheets as he watches me squirm over the small device. I never knew such a small thing would cause me this much pleasure.

He thrusts the vibrator in and out of me and I buck up my hips, trying to get as much of the friction as I can. As expected, Rainer holds me down with ease using one hand, the other pulls the vibrator out and teases it against my clit.

I throw my head back with a moan, my other hand moves to grip onto his wrist and I hear him chuckle. My eyes are shut and I can't see the bastard's face, but I can imagine the cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"You either open your eyes or I stop, baby." He threatens and I feel his hand caressing my chin, his thumb on my bottom lip, prying them open. I part my lips wide open for him and he slips his fingers in with ease, pushing his whole length in which makes me gag.

I finally open my eyes and see Rainer's eyes focused on mine, his gaze shifting between me and the sight of my exposed clit, soaking wet with the vibrator rubbing against it. I'm writhing under him, trying to move away due to the overstimulation of its high setting.

He chuckles deeply but it's soon overlapped by my soft whimpers, the wet sounds of my pussy, and the buzzing sound of the vibrator. Thankfully, he pulls his fingers out of my mouth, leaving me panting with a string of saliva between my lips and his fingers, which he doesn't waste time in thrusting into me.

A loud moan falls from my lips and the pleasure starts to build up in the pit of my stomach once again. The feeling is hot and wet as he starts pounding into me with his fingers at a breakneck pace, not a single ounce of mercy in his thoughts.

"Rainer.." His name falls from my lips, rather than the usual 'sir', and his attention immediately goes to me. "Fuck, I'm so close.." I breathe out, my grip tightening on him.

I can feel my cunt clenching around his fingers, my release starting to become unbearable and damn near close to breaking free. I can tell Rainer has noticed too with how he increases his pace and clicks a button on the small vibrator, setting it on an even higher setting which makes yelp.

I'm blurting out random, incoherent words and his name, over and over again. My hips are off of the sheets and I'm squirming, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Fuck it." He mumbles, switching the vibrator off and tossing it to the side.

The pleasure is perfectly overstimulating to the point that I want to pull away, but Rainer's fingers are curling deep inside of me, desperate to feel my release.

"Cum for me, Sunshine, let me feel your juices all over my fingers." He demands and just a few more thrusts and I can finish all over him. His sweet words of nothing being whispered into my ear only adds onto my arousal and finally, a wave of pleasure washes over me and I let out a loud moan.