𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

" confrontation

" confrontation. "

"WHY THE FUCK are you still here?" I spit out at the sight of Ms. Genova, still in the office.

She turns on her heel at the sound of my voice, an awkward smile on her face.

"Mr. Morelli! You're here. How was the rest of the trip?"

"Doesn't answer my question."

"How did you even get back from that place?" I hear Aurelia's voice speak behind me and I look over my shoulder to see her, standing gorgeously as she throws her hair over her shoulder with a disgusted look.

"I.. Called an uber, of course." She said, trying to flip her hair in the same way but the only thing she flipped is Aurelia's smile.

I heavily sigh, evidently annoyed as I attempt to walk away. But Ms. Genova stands in front of me, blocking me from getting into my office. I widen my eyes at her, tilting my head as my jaw clenches.

"What do you want?"

"You!" She chuckles, playfully hitting the left side of my chest and I try to hold back the urge to bash her head into this wall.

"What part of 'Stay away from him' did you not get, Gianna?" Aurelia says, appearing from behind me once again and pushing me softly to the side.

It's hard to believe that the woman I would devote my whole life to is currently face to face with the woman I hate with my whole entire being.

"You act like he's yours, when the only thing he actually is is your boss." She bites back, placing a hand on her hip and leaning on it.

"Watch your words, Gianna. He's more than—"

"Oh, so you're admitting it?"

Aurelia groans, "I hate when people speak nonsense, Ms. Genova."

"That you have a relationship. With Mr. Morelli. Our boss. And you as the head secretary."

She parts her lips to speak but nothing comes out, Ms. Genova scoffs, raising her eyebrow while the other takes a step back.

"Cat got your tongue? Or do you just know I'm telling the truth?"

There's audible gasps from the employees behind us, they peer over their computers to listen in on the conversation. And with my death glare, they look away, minding their own business.