𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

" revenge is best served cold

" revenge is best served cold. "

THE OUTING WAS cut short, simply because we found out I got food poisoning.

Due to Gianna.

Who I'm now sitting in the same car with.

Her dumb ass got sick too in the process of attempting to prove that her chocolate was safe for me to eat. Though as expected, everyone believed her lies that "the recipe went wrong and she doesn't know what happened".

I roll my eyes and rest my chin on my palm, placing my elbow on the door panel as I stare out into the scenery.

"¡Ni siquiera sé por qué la dejaste cabalgar con nosotras!" I sigh and groan.

I don't even know why you let her ride with us!

"Confía en mí, princesa, preferiría tener todo el auto lleno de las cosas de todos que ella." Rainer chuckles, his hand moves to rest on my thigh and his thumb caresses it softly.

Trust me, princess, I would rather have the whole car full of everyone's stuff than her.

I can't help but laugh at his response, I look over to him to see he's grinning widely. His dimples are showing and I find myself cured from the food poisoning.

I can sense the scowl look on Gianna's face when I hear Salem snicker from the seat behind me. This time, it's only us four, Rainer, Salem, Gianna and I due to Sofia being called and having to go in the car behind us.

And also because of Gianna's whiny ass insisting that she goes with us.

There was no way to overcome her so here I am, sitting in the same car, just feet away from the girl that's the cause for my occasional puking. Not to mention the fact that I have motion sickness too, which only adds onto my pain.

The way she pretends to have the need to puke makes me quite literally sick in the stomach. I'm forever thankful that Rainer made good excuses to not pull over whenever she did and only allowed Salem and I.

I watch how his hand tightly grips the steering wheel when Gianna whines about her stomach hurting. I look back to see her clutching her stomach, a pained look on her face that I want to slap.

"Don't be so dramatic, Ms.—" Rainer says, though I cut him off with a whimper. He immediately turns his head in my direction where my body is tense and I have a hand over my mouth.

"What's wrong, Gold?"

He places his hand on my thigh, squeezing it softly while he shifts his gaze between me and the road. I'm unable to respond, only holding back my whimpers as I feel Salem's hand on my shoulder.

"I'll pull over in a bit, just hold on." He caresses my thigh softly, increasing his speed though there's not a single gas station in sight. There aren't even any houses. Just dessert, after dessert, after dessert, and cars.