𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

" the outing

" the outing. "

IT'S A HOT, sticky day, which seems to be perfect for a day out.

And so here we are, by the beach, playing volleyball.

I'm wearing a two piece from Burberry that's barely covering my ass and boobs. A thong and two small, triangular pieces of fabric as a bra which straps are tied at the back of my neck like a halter top.

My boobs have a ninety-nine point nine percent chance of slipping out with this top. But thankfully, I have a white, see-through dress cover up with a drawstring on the side which ties the front and back together.

Just right for me, though I feel slightly insecure with how the other female employees are freely playing beach volleyball with no cover up whatsoever while they wear the smallest pieces of fabric on their body.

But, none of them compare to Rainer's horrendous "beach" outfit.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I scoff, leaving no room for respect in my question.

"A beach outfit. What else?" He responds plainly and I look him up and down with a raised eyebrow.

This man is wearing a white, Ralph Lauren fitted polo and beige dress pants with a brown belt. At the beach. While we're playing volleyball. I swear if he has thoughts on joining our games, then he can consider his chance at reproducing gone.

"You're not serious, sir."

"Am I laughing, Ms. Emberlyn?" His face is dead serious and my smile fades.

"Okay. Suit yourself! Just know it isn't my fault if you can't have kids in the future." I chuckle, turning on my heel to get back with the others but what he whispers into my ear surprises me.

"Oh no, Gold. As long as I'm with you, I'll make sure we have kids." He teases before pulling away and leaving me with my mouth agape.

I hold back my chuckle, watching as he turns his back on me and my thoughts are cut off by a familiar voice calling me from behind.

"Ari! Come on, we need two more players!" Salem calls me, motioning for me to come over with the curl of her fingers and I approach them with a smile.

Do I know a single thing about playing volleyball? Not quite, but I'm sure I can manage with the information I've learnt from watching them.

"Mr. Morelli! Join us!" Sofia smiles, calling over the man in a polo and dress pants which makes the other employees, including Gianna's friend group, scoff and chuckle. He takes no offense and walks to the other side of the net, the opposing team.

He's in the same position as me and we're facing each other, the net being the only barrier between us. Rainer smirks at me, cracking his knuckles as he bends down slightly to get to my level.