♡﹒ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐀/𝐍

" happily ever after

" happily ever after. "

SEVEN YEARS LATER

"KIDS, GET READY!" I yell all the way from the kitchen, sliding the last sunny side up I had made onto a plate.

I see Rainer in the corner of my eye sipping on his cup of coffee as he looks at me up and down. As if I'm some sort of exotic animal.

"What is it, baby?" I can't hold back my chuckle as I approach him, immediately cupping his cheeks. I pull him close and it's his instinct to place his hands on my hips, lowering them down to my ass and groping it.

I yelp into our kiss, pulling away, but our foreheads stay pressed against one another's. Rainer's hands carefully caress my sides up and down, feeling me all over when suddenly, another voice fills the room.

"Mommy!"

Our daughter, Aeris, calls out and I turn my head to see her dressed in a cute, yellow dress, ready for the parent-teacher meeting we have coming up.

Yes, I named my daughter my best friend's middle name.

Salem Aeris Bailey deserves it, after all, she, along with Rainer, dealt with my emotional ass during my pregnancy with Aeris.

The other mothers certainly weren't lying when they said girls make it harder.

Our son, Beau, follows behind her. He's dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that pairs perfectly with her dress and I smile at their matching outfits.

You might be thinking, who is Beau named after?

Beau Kalix Morelli was named after none other than their greatest uncle yet, Saint Kalix Faiyez.

Rainer was infuriated enough at the sight of Salem's middle name as our first born daughter's name.

His best friend's middle name as our second born son's middle name only infuriated him even more.

Though, I didn't mind at all and laughed it off. I took it as a way to honor two of the most important people in our lives and I'm glad it worked out.

Aeris is now a daddy's girl, and Beau is of course, a mama's boy—which Rainer despises the thought of, considering he's named after the man he hates.

"Well don't you two look so cute!" I exclaim, bending down as I walk towards my two children. I chuckle with open arms as I pull them into my embrace.

"I matched our outfits, mommy!" Aeris says, placing one hand on her hip, seemingly posing and I pout in awe. I look over my shoulder to see Rainer coming towards us, his face as soft as ever.

Speaking of his softness, who would've thought this man would show his nice side to the company?

That's right.

Ever since Aeris was born, which was seven years ago, the very thick line between his professional and family personality started to blur and before I knew it, I was receiving emails from employees asking why he's so nice.

I scoffed and asked him about it that same night at dinner. Needless to say, the emails stating how he was now caring were right and he was finally greeting employees 'Good morning'.

Couldn't he have done that when I was still his secretary?

My train of thoughts are cut off by my son's voice in my ear and the feeling of his small lips on my cheek.

"Mommy! Can I have cookies for breakfast?" He looks at me with a pout and innocent eyes that are quite hard for me to resist. Though I hold myself back and shake my head at him.

"I'm sorry, Beau, but cookies aren't for breakfast! Maybe later when we're in the car, okay?" I smile, pressing my lips against his tiny forehead and he nods.

God, he looks just like me. A mini, boy version of me. He got my ginger hair and hazel eyes and I'm more than glad considering the fact that Aeris got Rainer's blonde hair and green eyes.

I just hope she doesn't take his cold personality too.

She slides out of my embrace and walks over to my husband, who picks her up with ease and holds her in his arms. I smile softly, also picking up Beau as I get back up on my feet to walk over to our dining table.

"Love, can you get the eggs and bring them here? Let's eat so we can leave already." I request, quickly pointing to the plates full of eggs before sitting my son on his chair.

He gives me the biggest grin ever as I sit beside him at the head of the table. I watch Rainer put Aeris down and she walks over to us at the table, sitting beside her brother.

My husband then comes with plates in both hands and sets them down in front of us and the kids cheer in excitement. I chuckle softly, taking the serving utensils to give each of them one small egg.

When I finish giving myself my own egg, Rainer reaches a hand out to turn my chin towards him and he places a kiss on my lips. I smile, kissing him back and pulling away shortly after.

"Eugh, mommy, daddy, not here!!" Aeris scrunches her nose, mimicking a vomiting expression and we both laugh at her.

Beau looks as confused as ever, innocently eating his eggs and I smile before placing a kiss on his cheek too.

We all eat happily, Rainer and I discuss our plans for the day and I don't think I've ever been happier.

Life is good.

My children are happy, I am happy, my husband, the man I wanted the most, is happy.

I have everything I've ever wanted.

I'm Aurelia Rose Morelli.

I'm free from all ties to my father and now, I have my own family that I love and care for.

And God am I fucking happy.

END.

A/N:

Writing this on September 9, 2023 at 11:35am. I'm legit emotional!!

Heir of Lust was a wild ride, Aurelia and Rainer went through plenty of ups and downs and I'm so happy that I wrote a happy ending for them. They deserve it <33

Thank you everyone for coming along with me on this journey. Nearly 3 months of writing the best couple ever!

I don't mean to rob you guys off of Aurelia and Rainer smut, bonus chapters will be coming soon <33

I'm curious what you guys thought of the story!

This is my first successful, completed book after all :)) And more to come!

Speaking of others to come, Heir of Passion's (GOD #2) preface is out and available on my Wattpad profile, go check it out!

I'm excited to keep writing for all of you and I hope you guys are just as excited to read my works.

Thank you for the support!! I cannot thank you all enough.