𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.𝟓﹗

" white counters

" white counters. "

MARZANNA LEFT AN hour ago, meaning I finally have time alone with my fiancée.

Aurelia continued to walk around the house in her panties and my shirt. Her ass was showing despite the shirt that dawned her upper body, and I swear I could almost imagine how tight her pussy would be if I fucked her.

And so, I made it reality. It all started when she bent down to pick up a fallen kitchen instrument and I just so happened to get a view of her ass.. And pussy.

"Stay like that, ma belle.." I groan, my bulge pushing against the thin fabric that serves as another barrier between her ass and my dick.

She does exactly as told and stays bent over, my hand on her ass. I let out a breathy chuckle when she purposely grinds her ass against me, even shaking it slightly.

"Fucking tease." I growl and my palm comes into contact with her ass. The sound of skin hitting skin echoes throughout the kitchen, followed by a high pitched moan.

"Fuck, daddy! Oh God, please.." She begs, whining and at this point I can't keep my dick in my pants anymore.

I tug my shorts and undergarments down with one swift move, my already hardened cock springs out of my underwear and hits her round ass. I slap her again, much harsher and louder, which makes her moan.

Then, the sound of fabric ripping and a soft yelp fills the kitchen. I rip her panties with my bare hands, creating a big enough hole around her pussy for me to thrust into.

My length rubs against her ass when I lean down, yanking her head up by the hair and forcing her to arch her back. I stroke myself slowly, bringing her closer until my lips are touching the shell of her ear.

"Good fucking girl." My voice is deep and husky, laced with lust before I look down and start guiding the tip of my cock against her entrance.

And with a loud groan, followed by a small whine, I fully thrust myself into Aurelia with ease. Her cunt swallows me up so easily, like it's made for me.

"This fucking pussy is made for me. It's for me to use, for me to breed, and no one else. Understand?" I say, my possessive side is starting to overcome me like always.

She nods eagerly, breathing heavily and I pull out and thrust into her deeply. Her body jolts forward and I watch her ass bounce with each harsh thrust.

I slap her ass, the tingly sensation lingers on my hand for a quick moment before I slap her again. She moans, arching her back even more which pushes her ass onto my cock.

"So damn tight.." I curse under my breath, building up the pace. She chuckles softly, her voice is hazed with eagerness then another cute moan slips out of her mouth.

The sound of skin slapping against each other and her eager whines fills the kitchen, bouncing off of the walls and reaching my ears. I throw my head back, groaning as I use my fistful of Aurelia's hair as support.