𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘﹗

" shut up and drive

" shut up and drive. "

"EYES ON ME, Sunshine." Rainer says for the third time after I kept accidentally glancing away from him.

How could I not when this man has his hand inching up my thigh, his fingers inches away from my soaking wet cunt.

"Fuck, Rainer. I swear to God, I'll—"

"Threatening me now, huh?" He chuckles and his hand moves up another half an inch.

I inhale sharply when he adds pressure to his foot on the pedal, increasing the speed. With one hand gripping his wrist and the other holding onto the door handle, I give him a pained look, my mind focused on nothing but getting to our hotel.

That and the fact that Rainer is damn near close to fingering me while hes driving us back there.

I made the stupid decision of going to find boba and now, I'm tired as shit. It's nearing midnight and we're five minutes away from the strip.

And within seconds, the tips of his two fingers are grazing against the entrance of my clothed cunt. I moan softly, bucking my hips up into his touch, making it evident that I want more.

"More.. Please, keep going!" I whine.

My nails dig into the skin of his wrist and he says nothing. Instead, he pulls his hand away to bring the hem of my dress up, exposing my pink, lace panties.

I gasp at the cold air hitting my inner thighs, to which Rainer l chuckles at before he quickly moves my panties to the side. I feel two of his fingers slide between my wet folds, coating them with my juices.

I try to close my legs around his hand upon feeling him start to slowly thrust his fingers into me. My cunt immediately clenches around his digits and I feel myself getting filled by them already.

God, I'm going to fucking cum. I'm going to cum so hard, all over this mans leather seats and he hasn't even moved his fingers yet. And when he does, I swear it'll be the best orgasm I've ever had out of the many he's given me.

But no, I hold myself back. I hold myself back because I know what could be the consequences if I don't.

"Rainer, I—" I cut myself off with a moan when suddenly, there's a speed bump that causes his fingers to go knuckles deep inside of me. I bite my lip and whimper, looking down at his fingers that have disappeared in between my legs.

And then suddenly, he's thrusting in and out of me at a breakneck pace, giving me no time to adjust. I let out continuous loud moans, throwing my head back and hitting the headrest.

"If you moan, I'll crash this fucking car and we'll both die," He pauses, consistent with his fast pace. "Do you want your needy little moans to be the causes of our deaths, huh?"

I shake my head eagerly, refusing to make eye contact. My cunt is warm and tight around his fingers, besides the loud engine rumbling beneath us, the wet sounds of him thrusting in and out of me bounces off of the walls and fills the car.

I let out shaky breaths, trying to hold back the moans I so desperately want to let out. Though I'd rather die with his cock inside of me rather than his fingers.

I will myself to stop thinking about him, and his cock, knowing just imagining his fingers being his large length would send me over the edge.

Finally, I gather the courage to open my eyes and I see Rainer reaching out his other hand for the radio. He presses a few buttons and then, a familiar song starts to play.

West Coast by Lana Del Ray, the singers voice captivates me and adds onto the pleasure Rainer is already giving me. I look into the road ahead, seeing we're already in the strip and just a few minutes away from The Cosmopolitan.

His thrusts only get faster and deeper, making it harder for me to hold back my moans. I thrust my hips up, grinding on his fingers to try and get as much pleasure as I can.

"You're close, baby.." He points out and he couldn't be more right.

Wetness and heat pools at the pit of my stomach and I can sense the wave of pleasure coming for me. His fingers only go deeper with each thrust, hitting my G-spot perfectly.

I watch as he pulls up to the private parking, made for only the richest of the rich, of The Cosmopolitan. As Rainer Morelli, it's not a surprise this man has a reserved parking spot with his name engraved on the sign in gold, right in front of the elevator.

I breathe heavily, my cunt pulsates around his digits and I'm on the very edge until suddenly. He pulls out, leaving me hanging.

My gaze immediately goes to Rainer, who's switching into reverse. His gaze avoids mine as he looks back, reversing into the parking spot.

"Rainer.."

"Save it for later, darling." He smirks, his hand patting on my exposed thigh before taking the key out of the ignition. I sit still in the car, pulling my dress down as he gets out of the car and walks over to my side.

The second I get out and shut the door behind me, his lips crash into mine and I find myself leaning on his black Mclaren 720s. His hands wrap around my waist, feeling my sides as his lips devour mine.

After a few seconds, I pull away and we start to walk towards the elevator. Thankfully, it's only a short walk from the parking lot elevator to the Boulevard towers elevator, which leads up to the hotel rooms.

Even in the elevator, Rainers lips refuse to leave mine as he pins me to the wall. I grab onto the metal bar as he kisses me harshly, full of passion and lust while his right hand grabs my leg.

I feel him smile on my lips as his hand moves under my thigh, caressing it softly. This man only kisses me deeper while his other hand runs through my ginger hair.

The doors open and he pulls away, revealing his messy tie as he's quick to pull me out of the elevator with a harsh grip on my wrist. I chuckle softly at his eagerness, not a single person is in sight waiting at the elevator which leaves us alone on the ride up.

I scan my special card and press floor forty-five, the elevator skips the lower floors meant for the other elevator and within seconds, we get to our floor. I step out and quickly walk to our room, Rainer follows me and I can feel his gaze piercing into my back.

I shuffle through my purse, trying to look for my other keycard and before I can reach out to tap it, he pulls me into another desperate kiss. His hands are already reaching for the straps of my dress while I try to get the door open.

With half of his body weight on me, I turn the handle and push open the door with my back with ease.

It's no surprise too that Rainer had gotten us a suite, though this asshole decided one bed was enough despite the fact that getting a two queen beds room would be less than a quarter of his earnings in a day.

I sigh and look back to see him already slipping his tie off and throwing his blazer onto the floor.

This is going to be a long night.

────