𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍﹗

" punishment

" punishment. "

"I'M SURE YOU'RE well aware of what you did, Sunshine." Rainer's hot breath trickles down the side of my neck.

He's circling me like a predator hunting its prey.

I'm sitting on his office chair, staring blankly at the empty space on his desk as I sense him stop on my right side.

"What if I'm not?" I taunt him, in a voice so low it's almost like a whisper.

But he's too close to not hear, and he inches closer and closer, until his lips touch the shell of my ear.

"I'll make sure you're aware. Both of the fact that what you did was wrong and deserves a punishment, and.." He trails off, the thrill of anticipation rushes through my body.

He grips onto my chin harshly, making me turn my head towards him as I wince in pain. "The fact that you're mine. And only mine. Not Saint's, Salem's, whoever. Just mine." He reminds me, though it's something that's quite hard to forget.

"You will remember that," He commands sternly, tightening his grip on me and I nod eagerly. "I wouldn't want to have to collar you." He says the last words with no emotion, as if it's normal to him, while I'm left wide-eyed.

I swallow my saliva as he lets go of my chin, I slowly turn my head back and Rainer moves around next to me. His hand reaches for the lowest drawer of his desk but I'm unable to see what's contained inside of it due to the dim lighting.

He shuffles through its contents for a second and I watch intently as he pulls out a black, satin piece of fabric. It's not as wide, but it's quite lengthy and I take a few seconds to process what it could be used as. My mind is blank until suddenly it clicks in my head.

A blindfold.

Rainer holds it like a prized possession in his hands and turns to me, I look up at him through my eyelashes to find a wicked smirk plastered on his gorgeous face. His glasses are pressed up against his nose bridge perfectly, and falls just barely an inch when he tilts his head at my chuckle.

"Sir, you're.. I—" I struggle to find my words, and he teasingly hums in response. It seems he's enjoying watching me get flustered over a piece of fabric with no context.

"I didn't even say anything, baby, and you're already a speechless mess." His voice is deep and full of lust, it tempts me to just kiss him so he shuts up and just fucks me. I don't respond, and just sit there, waiting patiently for his next move which he wastes no more time doing.

"On your knees." Rainer commands, pointing at the empty place to his side on the floor. I obey his orders, pushing myself off of his leather office chair to move to my new spot. My skirt is too short, way too short, and doesn't cover my knees at all, causing me to wince at the cold, wooden floor coming into contact with my knees.