Chapter 11

The past 48 hours have been quiet. A little too quiet if I may add, there has been no message or phone call from Dakota. I know I shouldnt be so anxious and worried but, I am. I should be more relieved that he hasnt bothered me, however, believe it or not, Im more scared than relieved. I thankfully have not just my girls but now Dakotas friends too. 

I find it funny that even his friends are done with him. Josiah was keeping me updated on my daughter all night whilst sleeping. I didnt exactly get enough rest as I shouldve. I only got like 3 hours of sleep because I was texting back Josiah and Sweet pea all night. AJ, however, slept all night like a baby. 

Dakotas friends have always been gentlemen and sweet to me; Ive been their favorite girlfriend that Dakota has ever had. They hate and dont approve of his other girlfriends which again, I find funny. 

Im currently at the hospital sitting on the rocking chair holding a sleeping Odessa in my arms. AJ is on her way over here; I had left the hotel at dawn to come to be with her. Like any other parent, I dont like being away from my kid. Brooke is a mommas girl, so she doesnt like being away from me either. Rose, Mia, and Jasper have said that Odessa doesnt like being around Dakota, so since she was 6 months old, she hasnt gotten a good nights sleep. 

She does get sleep, but not enough as she should be getting. Jasper told me that shes been getting better rest since Ive been around. The sound of the door creaking open made me look up from my daughter and over at the door. AJ peeked her head in the room; I nod my head at her to come in and she does. She quietly closed the door behind her. 

"Hello pretty momma, I brought us breakfast, AJ says, she walks over, and she took a seat in one of the empty chairs thats next to me. Hello, gorgeous! Thank you, honey, I thanked her, I got up from the rocking chair. I went over to Odessas bed to put her down. I gently set her down, so I dont wake her up from her nap. 

Odessas hand clung to my shirt the second I put her down on the bed. I chuckled at my daughter. Dessa, baby girl, let go please, I giggled at her, Odessa continued to cling onto me. Baby, I promise youll be back in mommys arms once mommy has food, I said, Odessa wasnt budging. I tickled her tickle spot and she let go of me. Good girl, 

I wrapped her in her blanket before turning over to AJ. Shes so cute, AJ laughs a bit, I sat back down on the rocking chair and AJ hands me my food. I know, Mom says shes just like me, I commented, I unwrapped the breakfast sandwich AJ brought me and began to eat. She is your daughter Brooke. She acts just like you, AJ added to my comment. How so? 

"Odessa has everyone wrapped around her little finger like her mom does. Shes so shy and sweet too, AJ stated, and I smiled at that. I swallowed down my food. She does have everyone wrapped around her finger, I agreed with AJ, taking another bite of my food. AJ laughed a bit also taking a bite of her food too. The little princess is going to be fine, Brooklyn, and safe, theres nothing to be worried about I promise, AJ reassured me.

"I hope you are right, 

"I am right, 

"Smartass, I laughed shaking my head at her. I took one more bite of the sandwich and then wrapped it back into the wrap it came with. Babes, you need to eat more, AJ says to me worriedly, she finished her food and now shes having a sip of her drink. I know, but I got full. I promise Ill finish it later, I said, trying to convince her that Ill finish it later.

AJ playfully glared at me. Dont glare at me! Im not gonna force myself to eat more if Im full. Ill throw the food back up, I tell her as she hands me my drink and I take a sip. Fine, you need to eat more though, you worry me, AJ said to me. No, really? I didnt notice. 

"Im gonna be right back, okay? Im gonna call my mom and ask how Saylors doing, I nodded my head at her and she leaves the room. I set down my soda on the counter. As soon as AJ leaves, Jasper and Mia come to the door. Knock, knock, can we come in? Mia and Jasper asked, Of course, I replied to them, and they walked in. They finally let you out of this hell hole Mia?