Chapter 30

Sweet Pea and I arrived at the bar shortly after leaving his trailer. He parked his bike in the lot then we hopped off. I took off his helmet then gave it to him before we started walking towards the bar. I let him take my hand in his and I intertwined our fingers together. Sweet Pea guides us inside and went straight to the back bar where Fangs is at. We walked over to Fangs who was cleaning some glasses.

He smiled at us when he sets the glass down next to the clean ones and picked up another glass to clean. Did she finally say yes? 

Sweet Pea smiled, pulling out a chair for me to sit and he placed his hands on my shoulders once I sat down. Yes, she did. Shes mine now. Sweet Pea tells him. If were gonna be technical, shes actually mine, Sweet Pea. I heard AJs voice come and I quickly looked around for my bestie.

 Shes right next to you, pretty girl. Fangs points to something next to me, he earned a look from Sweet Pea when he said, pretty girl. 

Oh, relax, Sweet Pea. You know Im not flirting with her. Fangs huffed, and I giggled as I turned my head around to see my favorite girl. Dont tell Veronica I said that, or shell get jealous. 

AJ smiled softly at me and opened her arms for a hug. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. You two are finally together. AJ laughs, and so did I. Yes, yes, we are. He says hes not gonna share. I told AJ, pulling away from the hug, Sweet Pea wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leaned on him a bit. Oh, is he now? AJ says, sitting next to the chair thats next to me and she crossed one leg over the other. Yep. 

Sweet Pea put his chin on my shoulder. Mine. 

AJ shook her head at him. No. She was mine first before she met you, green giant. AJ said to him, I giggled at the two and shook my head at them. Guys, theres plenty of Brookie love to go around. Theres enough for everybody. I reassured them, earning a laugh from Fangs. No, Toni tonight? I asked, wondering where our pink haired friend is at.

 Shes coming in later. AJ replies to me, and I nodded my head at her. BeeBee, did you answer Jughead? Sweet Pea asked me, thats when I remembered about Jugheads message. 

Shit! No, I didnt. Im gonna do that now. I replied to him, pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I unlocked my phone, and I was about to go to Jugheads contact name before receiving a message from Archie. Why does she need to reply to Jughead? AJ questioned, causing Sweet Pea to look at her. He texted Brooke earlier asking for her help with something, but Brooke never answered back. 

Ohh okay, that makes sense. AJ says as I read Archies message. Your brother texted me, AJ. 

What does he want? 

To talk to me about something. I replied to her while typing on my keyboard. Ill talk to Archie whenever I get the chance to. Not on his time. AJ pushes her brows together a bit and looks confused. Uh, why? AJ raised an eyebrow at me, Sweet Pea and I looked at each other before looking back at AJ. I was nervous to tell AJ what happened with Archie, so I looked at my now boyfriend. Sweet Pea made eye contact with me, and he nodded his head. Archie uh pointed a gun at BeeBee and shes still freaked out. He wants to talk to her and apologize. 

AJs eyes widened in shocked, and Ive never seen AJ mad until now. He did what? 

Point a gun at Brooke. She doesnt feel safe around Archie right now. Brooke is unsure if she wants to see him, which I dont blame her. Sweet Pea pointed out and AJ lets out a deep sigh. Im so sorry, Bee. Are you okay? Im going to kill him. AJ asked and said, shaking her head disappointedly. I-Im fine but like Sweets just said I dont feel safe around your brother right now. I dont know when Ill want to talk to him. I told her. When did this happen? Do you remember?