Chapter 32

I was sitting in my sister's bed with my daughter and Cheryl Blossom. Apparently, a lot happened last night at the open house. I didn't attend the event because I wasn't in the mood to be around people. Nick tried to assault Cheryl and Penelope is talking with our parents right now. But from what it seems like, Penelope doesn't believe Cheryl, which made my heart break for Cheryl. I'd believe my daughter in a heartbeat if she told me that someone tried to assault her. "Then it's settled. I'll talk to that idiot Keller and tell him we won't be pressing charges. After all, nothing really happened to Cheryl." 

"Cheryl, we're so sorry." Veronica apologized, and poor Cheryl was pacing around the room and running her fingers through her hair. I was about to go confront Penelope about not doing anything, but Veronica stopped me by stepping in front of the door. "Move aside, sis. I'm gonna go talk to that bitch, Penelope." I told Veronica and her eyes widened in fear. She knows my mommy instincts just kicked in. "Violet, no. You're just going to make things worse for, poor Cheryl." Veronica said to me, and I gave my sister a look. "Penelope needs to do something! I cannot believe that she doesn't believe, Cheryl!" I exclaimed quietly, and Veronica puts her hands on my shoulders. 

"I know, I'm mad about this too but again, we don't want to make things worse, hermanita." Veronica tells me and I let out a deep sigh before looking over at Cheryl. "It's okay, Brooke. Don't be silly. I'm used to it. And besides, you heard what mommy said. Nothing really happened to me." Cheryl says as she grabs her long jacket, and she puts it on. "Nick roofied you, he tried" Veronica started to say but Cheryl cut her off. "I'm fine, Veronica, everything's fine." Cheryl reassured my sister, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself that everything was fine.

"If everything's fine then why did we just call Sheriff Keller and make a statement?" Veronica and I asked her, I glanced down at Odessa who was looking at Cheryl worriedly, so she knew something was wrong. "A momentarily lapse in sanity. I mean, can you even imagine? Me, facing off against Nick St. Clair in a courtroom battle royale? I'd be a laughingstock." Cheryl said to us, grabbing her purse and she was about to head out the door. "Cheryl, wait. It's not just you. He's done it to other girls, I mean, hell, he even tried to do it to me. The night before the open house." Veronica told her, glancing at me worriedly, and my blood started boiling. 

Nick tried to assault my sister? He's not getting away with this. If they're not going to do anything about Nick, I am. He's at least going to get a few broken bones. "Did you tell your parents?" Cheryl questioned, looking in between both Veronica and I. I'm pretty sure Veronica hasn't said a word to anyone about that until now. Veronica shook her head 'no' in response. "And, yet, you were happy to fill them in on my after-dark-drama, weren't you? Well, I won't be a puppet for your thirst of Justice. You want Justice? You go after Nick in court, Veronica." Cheryl snapped at her, before opening the door and leaving.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about, Nick? We could've done something about it!" I scolded my sister as she turns to face me. "I didn't say anything because I know how you are, Violet! You are a thousand times worse than Daddy is!" Veronica exclaimed, and I felt my face softening. "That's because I don't want anything bad to ever happen to you, Ronica! No one in this world will ever hurt you for as long as I'm alive!" I raised my voice a bit but not by much as I don't want to yell in front of my daughter. "We are going to tell Mom and Daddy right now." 

"No! Yes, we will tell them about Nick but not right now." Veronica says to me, and I sighed. "Fine your secret is safe with me but don't think I'm not gonna do anything about this." I warned Veronica who nodded her head as she took Odessa from me and held her in her arms. "I know you will, Brooke." Veronica says softly, and her phone chimed. Veronica's eyes widened a bit when she read the text message.

"Brooke, Archie wants to come over and talk to you if that's okay." Veronica told me and I nodded my head at her. "That's fine. If you want you two can go ahead and go straight to Pops and I'll meet you there in an hour or so, okay?" I suggested, Veronica just nods her head and then walks out, and I followed behind her. 

I went straight to back to my room to wait for Archie. I have a feeling that we're going to argue again but I mean I guess we will see. 

After almost 20 minutes later, Archie had shown up at the door and Mom and Dad let him in. I was reading one of my favorite books whilst leaning against the pillows until I heard a knock on the door. I set my book down then looked up to see Archie coming into my room with a bouquet of Daisy flowers. One of my favorite type of flowers; either my sister or AJ told him what kind of flowers I liked. He also had a small basket of goodies that were filled in with my favorite snacks. I set my book aside and made a hand gesture to Archie letting come sit down.

"I brought these for you." Archie began to say, handing me the flowers and I took them from him then set them down on my nightstand. "And these." Archie handed me the basket of my favorite snacks and I set them aside. Archie took a seat next to me and I nod for him to continue. "First I wanted to apologize properly, I did not want this conversation to take a tole like it did yesterday." Archie continued, and I hummed.

"Violet, I'm so sorry for pointing the gun at you. That was not my intention at all. I understand if you never want to speak to me again." Archie apologized for the second time, but in a proper way this time. I gave Archie a look. I was unsure if he was actually sorry or not. I don't believe words, I believe actions. "I'll keep apologizing to you for the rest of my life. It was uncalled for on what I did." Archie tells me.  I scoffed and nodded my head in agreement. "Hell, yeah it was. I had nightmares about that for a few nights." I muttered the last part. "Again, I'm so so so so so so SO sorry." 

I bit the inside of my cheek. "I know you probably don't believe me, which is fine because I wouldn't believe me either. Tell you what? I'll even be your slave for however long you want.  I'll do anything whatever you want.  I just want you to forgive me." Archie insisted and suggested, and now I'm intrigued. "Anything?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement and Archie smiles and laughs before nodding his head at me. "Yes. Anything." 

"I have something in mind that you can help me with, but you have to promise to keep it between us. Got it?" 

"Got it. What did you have in mind?" 

I smirked. 

"Here's the plan."