THANK YOU!!!

Hello my fellow QueenBee's/Carebear's!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading Emrbacing Chaos!!

I can't believe it's already done and over. Before y'all kill me for killing off Brooke, LET ME EXPLAIN!

I decided it was the only way for Brooke to be at peace because Dakota would've kept coming back around to make sure to get rid of her for good. But does this mean he gets Odessa? No. Odessa is supposed to go to Mia because she is her god Mom, but instead she's going to AJ. Dakota will be avenged, and it would've been Hiram anyway that would've killed him to seek revenge for his baby's death. Odessa will grow up to be exactly like Brooke and Sweet Pea will adopt her when she's older when she asks him on her 16th birthday.

Brooke would've had baby #2, but not until way later when they are married. Would you guys want me to write an Epilogue of what they're life would've been like when Little Odessa is older? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

But again THANK YOU so much for reading Valentina's/Brooke's story! I am currently writing Valentina's OG book if you guys want to read them and another OG version of Valentina in another Riverdale set- I will link their books right here:

The Rose of Riverdale [Archie Andrews] - In this one, this is the original book that I was talking to you guys at the beginning of Embracing Chaos, this is her original story that's ongoing and I decided to write her book again and it's going well so far, so go read that if you want to. In this one, she ends up with Archie. This is a friends to lovers vibe.

From Foes to Flames [Lorraine Cooper] - In this one, this one the OG Valentina Brooklyn, the second version of Violet Brooklyn. This ones she ends up with Betty's little sister, it'll give you a enemies to lovers vibe. Go give it a read if you want!

Again, let me know if you guys would like to see a Epilogue of Sweet Pea and Brooke in the future with an teen Odessa!

~ Lola