Chapter 31

After school was over, the dance team and I discussed what to do for the show we're gonna put on for the girl that got shot by the black hood. The mother and the sister can't afford to pay off the medical bills, so the school is helping them do a fundraiser to help them out a little. The show is also to help them too; I told Ariella that I'd do a solo and a duet with someone from class. I made sure that Noelle was able to be with Odessa since Mom and Dad are gonna be out tonight and so is Veronica. Apparently, the St. Clair's were coming up from New York to discuss the So Dale project and Veronica and I are supposed to help and show Nick a good time.

Now, I've never really liked Nick. He's so arrogant, and just ugh. I told Veronica if anything happens while I'm hanging out with Sweet Pea and our friends, to make sure to call me. I'm currently hanging out with Sweet Pea and our friends at the bar as we waited for Jughead to show up. I'm on my phone answering text messages while hearing the group talk about random things. I was sitting in between Sweet Pea and AJ, letting the green giant hold me by the waist.

"Who ya texting?" AJ asked, leaning over and trying to see who I'm replying to. I'm texting back my friend Chloe who's missed a couple of weeks of school. So, I'm trying to find out why she's missed so much school. "My friend Chloe. She hasn't been at school for the past 4 weeks or so, so I'm trying to find out why. Her teachers have been asking me where she's been, and I promised I'd find out some information." I replied to AJ, and she hummed in amusement. "Has she replied?" AJ raised an eyebrow at me, and I nodded my head in response as I typed on my keyboard.

"Apparently, she's been out of town dealing with some family stuff. She says she'll be back soon maybe next Monday if things are figured out, whatever that means." I replied, putting my phone away once Chloe told me that she needed to go. I put my phone back into my back pocket as I leaned into my boyfriend a bit. "So, she's fine then?" AJ questioned and I shrugged my shoulders. "Um, that's what she says but I honestly don't believe her. Something seems...I don't know....off. Chloe isn't her normal, upbeat, energetic self." I said, being unsure on how Chloe is doing. 

"But I at least have an answer for the teachers tomorrow if they about Chloe again." I said to AJ, and she nodded her head in agreement. "Who's Chloe?" Sweet Pea asked, causing me to look up at him. "My friend. The one I've told you about from time to time." I answered, and Sweet Pea thinks for a minute trying to remember who Chloe. "The blonde girl?" Sweet Pea questioned and I nod my head. "Yes, that's who AJ and I are talking about. Her teachers have been asking me constantly about her so." I sighed, as a few strands of my hair fell in front of my face. 

I removed my hair out of my face and put the strands of my pink hair behind my ears. "We need to dye your hair again." AJ says out of nowhere, glancing at my hair and I giggled. "I was just about to ask you if we can dye my hair again. It's too pink." I commented, earning a laugh from AJ. "We can definitely dye your hair again. Do you want to stay red or try another color?" AJ asked, and I think for a minute. "Well, the other day while I was scrolling through Pinterest, I saw this girl that had the same dark hair as mine and she had blue tips at the ends of her hair. I thought it looked really pretty." 

"Show me." AJ tells me, I went to pull out my phone and pulled up the Pinterest app. Sweet Pea was still standing behind me and had his chin placed on my shoulder. I quickly tried to find the picture, hoping I saved it, thankfully I did. I clicked on the picture then I showed AJ the picture of the girl with dark hair that had blue tips on the bottom. AJ looked at the picture and she squints her eyes bit before she looks at me then back at the picture then back at me again. "You could rock that look. We need do that if you want even though I think you look adorable with red hair." AJ says cheerfully, and I smiled. 

"Eh." I said, disagreeing with her and she gave me a look. "You do. We all think you look cute with red hair, Bee." 

I hummed. "Like I told you yesterday, you'd look great with any color you put on your hair." Sweet Pea reminded me, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, causing AJ to smile at us. "We'll see. Next time we have girls' night I want to dye my hair again." I told AJ and she nods. "We can do that. Just let me know when so I can get the stuff." AJ agreed, and I smiled. "Yay!" I cheered excitedly, AJ's phone went off and she looked at it since it was sitting on the counter. "Jug's at the trailer. Let's go get him." AJ announced, all of us then stood up from our chairs and left to go get Jughead.