Chapter 27

*** A/N: Hello my lovely Carebear's! Before you begin reading this chapter I'm giving you a heads up that one of the songs that will be linked is really inappropriate for all you little shits. So, anyone under the age of 18 years old is NOT ALLOWED to listen to it. Please do me a favor and skip over it. You'll know what song I'm talking about when you get to that part. There's another A/N at the end so before ya'll start attacking me for "discontinuing" the book, PLEASE READ that first before going to my comment section!***

Come on, Sadie, I promise theyre nice people! I reassured my new friend Sadie as we walked out to her motorcycle. Weve been hanging out with our sisters all afternoon once school was out. We decided we wanted to get to know each other better so Sadie invited me over. Betty and Veronica were okay with it as they always hang out together. They invited us to tag along to Pops, but Sadie didnt want to go, which I dont mind because I also dont like it when Veronica drags me everywhere. Okay, fine. We can go. Sadie gave in and I squealed in excitement. Yay! I promise you wont regret it. I squealed in excitement, earning a look from Sadie, causing me to giggle. 

For the past 20 minutes, I've been trying to convince Sadie to come hang out with me at the White Wyrm with AJ and Toni. AJ and Toni are going to teach me the Serpent dance. The 3 of us were talking and the girls thought that joining the Serpents would give me protection from Dakota. After thinking long and hard about it, I decided to go with it.  Sadie and I got to her motorcycle; she handed me a helmet and I gave her a look. "I only have one helmet." Sadie said to me, and I nodded my head understanding that. I put on the helmet as Sadie started her bike. I put my arms around Sadie's waist, and she started driving to the Wyrm. 

I was guiding Sadie to the Wyrm the entire time, making sure she was going the right way and if she didn't, I guided her the right way. 

After making a few turns here and there, as the Southside isn't all too far away, we arrived at the Wyrm. Sadie parked her bike in the parking lot. I took off her helmet and handed it back to her and she put it on the handle of the bike.  She seemed a little nervous as she saw a few other bikes parked. "You're okay, Sadie. I'm right here with you." I reassured her, extending my hand for her to take and without hesitation she took it which made me smile. I guided Sadie into the Wyrm and quickly started scanning my eyes around the bar searching for AJ and Toni. 

I spotted them near the stage. "Hey!" I greeted them, causing AJ and Toni to snap their heads towards me and Sadie. Sadie gently squeezed my hand, and I squeezed it back in reassurance that she's fine. I saw a glimpse of jealousy in AJ's eyes once she saw me walk in with Sadie. "Hey!" AJ and Toni greeted back, speaking at the same time. "AJ, Toni, this is Sadie. Sadie, that's AJ and that's Toni." I introduced all 3 girls to each other. "So, this is you're the famous Sadie that Brooke doesn't stop blabbing about." Toni smiled at Sadie and Sadie smiled back at Toni, nodding her head. "You're Betty's sister, right?" AJ asked, and Sadie nods her head again in response.

"Yeah."

"I see the resemblance." AJ joked, earning giggles from Sadie and I. "So, shall we get started with the dance?"

I nodded my head excitedly. "Yes, it's the only dancing I'm going to be able to do since the dance captain has been canceling practice for the past couple of weeks. One of the girls got shot by that Black Hood person and she's in the recovery process right now." I explained to the girls. "Really?" Toni asked and I made a face. "Yeah, the team has been supporting her. We're actually planning on doing a show to raise money for her mom and her sister since they can't afford to pay the girl's medical bills." I told them. "Oh, that's awful." Sadie comments, I nodded my head in agreement.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything about it, but I mean, everyone is gonna find out next week on Monday morning." I shrugged it off. 

AJ got up from her seat with her phone in her hands; it seemed that she was looking through something. It was probably through her playlist. I turned to Sadie. Are you gonna be okay? I raised an eyebrow at her. Y-yeah. Sadie replies, as Toni comes over to us. Ill keep her company. Toni assured me and shooed me away. I giggled at Toni then let go of Sadies hand and followed AJ onto the stage. AJ was still looking at her phone. 

Whatcha doin? I asked, tilting my head to the side. Trying to find a song that suits you.

Gimme. I said to her, extending my hand for her to place her phone on my hand. She does and I begin to look through her playlist options. There were a few songs that I liked but none that suit the dance that I want to do with the Serpent dance. After flipping through the playlist for a minute, I beamed excitedly when I found a song that I think would do. This one! I showed AJ the song and she laughed. Okay, we can do that one and see how it goes. 

AJ pressed play and the song blasted through the speakers. So, you said that you had something you wanted to add to the Serpent dance? AJ asked loud enough so I could hear her, raising an eyebrow at me and I nodded my head in response. AJ stepped aside and motioned her hand to the stage. 

Have at it! 

With that, I started doing a dance that I thought was fitting to the song. 

When I was done, AJ, Toni and Sadie clapped their hands together and AJ pressed pause on the playlist. I think that definitely spices up the Serpent dance! Dont you think so, Toni? AJ squeals and asks Toni, and our pink haired friend nods her head. Yeah, it does! Toni agreed with AJ. I smiled at all 3 girls. Okay! Now, you just need to throw the Serpent dance in there. I promise its not hard to learn. Even if you werent a dancer, youd learn the dance quickly. AJ says, looking over at Toni and Toni got up from her seat. AJ walked over to Sadie once she handed her phone to Toni. 

Do you learn better by watching or doing? 

Both. 

Okay. Ill have you watch me first then you can just copy me afterwards. 

Got it. 

I stepped aside from Toni to give her plenty of room on the stage. Toni began doing a dance to a different song that AJ put on. I watched her closely and watched every movement she made. After that, Toni was the one to step aside this time once AJ pressed pause on the song that Toni danced to. Looks easy enough. I said to her, and Toni smiled at me. Try it with that dance you did earlier. 

I stepped onto the stage again and AJ pressed play on the same song that Toni just danced to then began to do the Serpent dance and combined it with the other dance I showed the girls earlier. Once I was done, the girls clapped their hands together and cheered for me and I giggled then bowed. You did really good, Bee! You are one of the first people to spice up the Serpent dance. AJ says to me, and I gave my best friend a look and she returned the same look. 

No, its true! You are gonna have every guy and girl drooling all over you. Toni said to me as I stepped off of the stage with the help of AJ. Just practice that a lot and let us know whenever youre ready to do the dance. AJ comments, linking arms with me and I laid my head on her shoulder. I will. All that dancing made me hungry, is anyone up for going to Pops? I questioned, looking in between all the girls. Yeah, we can go to Pops! Im hungry too. 

Great! My treat. Sadie and I will see you two there, then? 

Toni and AJ nodded their heads. Whos driving? AJ asks, looking in between Sadie and I. I am. My bike is right outside. Sadie answers AJs question and I lift my head off of AJs shoulder. I laughed a bit at AJ and Tonis reaction to when Sadie said the word bike. You drive a bike? Tonis eyes widened in shock while Sadie nodded her head. I waited for AJ to grab her things; Toni as well before we all walked outside and walked over to Sadies bike. I like your bike, its cute! Toni squealed, Sadie smiled at Toni and Toni smiled back at her. Thank you.

Sadie handed me the helmet then I put it on, and I hopped on. Well see you guys in a bit. 

Sure thing!

Sadie hopped onto the bike, turned on the engine and we waited for Toni and AJ to get to their vehicles. I wrapped my arms around Sadies waist the second they started their engines. They gave us the signal that they were ready, and Sadie made her way to Pops.