Chapter 23

Hey Kitten. Toni greets me, putting a hand over my shoulder, causing me to jump at her touch. She sits down on one of the tall chairs at the bar on my right. I shoot Toni a glare not liking the nickname and I can tell that she tried to hold back laughter at my reaction to that but failed to do so. 

Why the glare? Toni asked, earning a laugh from AJ. Toni and I turned our heads to look at the brunette. She walked over to us with Sweet pea and Fangs behind her and she sat down next to me on my left.

She doesnt like to be called Kitten babes. AJ answers to Toni and Toni made an oh face. Yeah, the glare said everything. Toni laughed as Fangs came over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and pulled away. 

I looked over at Sweet pea and I reached out my arms over to the green giant wanting a hug. He chuckles and walks over to me wrapping his large arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his torso. 

He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead and a small smile appeared on my lips. AJ, Toni, and Fangs smiled at the both of us. Awww! The 3 of them exclaimed and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. 

I buried my face into Sweet peas chest. You havent heard from that psychopath have you? Fangs asked me, and I lifted my head off of Sweet peas chest to look at Fangs.

I looked at AJ to answer Fangs question as I wasnt in the mood to talk about it. He has or at least she thinks he has. AJ replies, as I looked back at Fangs who furrowed his eyebrows down to the middle of his forehead.

Sweet pea and Toni then looked at me with worried faces. 

She got a text from an unknown number that said See you soon and were worried its from the psychopath. AJ says to him as she rubbed my back in a comforting manner and I hugged Sweet pea tighter. Do you have the text still? Fangs questions and I nodded my head at him. 

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket then quickly typed in my pass code and pulled up the text message and showed Fangs, Sweet pea and Toni. Thats why youve been all anxious. Sweet pea stated and I nodded my head whilst letting out a deep sigh. 

Theres nothing to be worried about BeeBee. That psycho wont get anywhere near you if he dares to step foot in Riverdale. Sweet pea reassured me, and I smiled up at the green giant. 

I hope hes right about that. 

Yeah, theres nothing to be worried about Brookes. We are going to protect you." AJ chimed in, and I let out a soft sigh. "Can we please talk about something else? I don't want to talk about him." I told them, still hugging Sweet Pea and he kept his arms around me. "Okay, um, how's everything at school?" AJ changed the subject and I looked at my best friend. "It's okay, I guess." I replied to her, shrugging my shoulders not really knowing how to answer that. AJ gave me a look. "I might've been called a slut." I told her, and AJ's face dropped then it turned into a cold glare.

"Who the hell called you a slut?" AJ asked, cracking her knuckles and I again shrugged my shoulders in response. "I don't know, someone passed me a note in class." I told her and AJ is definitely mad now and so are the other 3. "Who dares to call you that?" AJ huffed and I let go of Sweet Pea to hug AJ to try to keep her calm. "People babes. It's fine, don't be mad. And trust me I've been called way worse than slut." I reassured my best friend. She moved to hug me from behind and I leaned on her a bit. I looked at Sweet Pea who was a little jealous and he was pouting.

"Aw, is the green giant pouting because Brooke is with me now?" AJ baby talked Sweet Pea and he glared at her. "That's a yes." Fangs laughed as Sweet Pea punched his arm. 

"Ow!" Fangs exclaimed, punching Sweet Pea back on the arm. Toni smiled and shook her head at the two. Hey Justin, Luka! AJ greeted some boys, I turned my head to see who she was looking at. Two boys that go by the name Justin and Luka.