Reason for crossing

front page
Reason for crossing
search
Reason for crossing
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Except for the first world, all the other worlds are under the young age, with a super handsome cock and a physique that can be penetrated without lubrication by the super wave

-----text-----

Qi Mu himself is gentle and elegant, but I don't know why every time I see Gu Huaibi, I can't help but make trouble for him, until he binds a system, which says that he and Gu Huaibi are enemies for life and death, and he is born to be A stepping stone to create trouble and opportunity for the other party.

Qi Mu didn't believe it at all, "You're talking nonsense, I obviously like him very much." That's right, Qi Mu had a crush on Gu Huaibi, and even had erotic dreams about him every night. The system continued: "I know you like him, but don't you think it's weird? Every time you see him, he does some stupid things that he hates, and he likes to steal other people's girlfriends. You also know your body, You don't like women at all."

Now Qi Mu has no choice but to believe it. He is a bisexual man with a strong sexual desire. He fucks Gu Huai in his dreams every night. Because he likes the other party, he even restrains his urge to masturbate, for fear of piercing the membrane. , he wanted Gu Huaibi to be his man. But what the system said is also true. From junior high school to sophomore year, he has been causing trouble for Gu Huaibi. Every time the other party sees him, the disgust in his eyes can overflow.

This incident happened two years ago. With the help of the system, Qi Mu successfully explained the cause and effect between the two, and he boldly confessed. Gu Huaibi got along with him with the mentality of giving it a try. Two years During the time, the two were very close in terms of temper, personality and bed matters.

Even the system sighed: "Gu Huaibi's performance is at the level of a stallion, and your desire to be fucked is also at the level of a slut. You two are a perfect match."

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi, no matter who they are, as long as they haven't met each other, they are the kind of group p seed players, and they are still No. 1.

Just after graduating from senior year, Gu Huaibi started to take over the family company, and Qi Mu also moved to the Gu family mansion. The two families took care of him. Yes, they wanted a child.

But a misfortune happened. Gu Huaibi was hit by a car by a woman. The two of them knew each other. She was the school beauty of the university. Gu Huai is dead. The system probed and came up with the answer: "This woman's personal consciousness has been swallowed up. Originally, in this world, the world consciousness also allowed your husband to be a stud and sit in a harem, but the price was to abuse you. But he Forget it, this world is not an ordinary small world. The main god was born here back then, and created countless systems to allow the world consciousness to maintain the balance of each small world. Our system binds the host to travel through the world to do tasks, thereby creating and acquiring Huge energy maintains the operation of each world. Your husband is actually the son of the main god, so he can become the son of destiny in each world. And you" the system stopped and continued: "You were a child next door to the main god, but you Your parents were jealous of the Lord God and his wife, and planned to frame the Lord God, and then the Lord God fought back. Your parents ended up very badly."

Qi Mu doesn't have those memories at all, and he doesn't like his parents being a jealous villain. He said decisively: "My parents are living well, let him pass the past."

The system continued: "When you were very young, you didn't know what happened. Later, you got together with Gu Huaibi, but your relatives came out to stir up trouble again. You only knew that your parents died because of the Gu family, but you didn't know that they were together. You deserved it, because you had a miscarriage in a moment of excess, and during that time, Gu Huaibi was coaxing you in a low voice. I guess Gu Huaibi's low-key appearance angered the world consciousness, so he punished you and let the Every world and Gu Huaibi continue to lead you to become cannon fodder."

"I thought he would stop in this world. My appearance was the instruction of the Lord God to help you and Gu Huaibi get rid of the control of the world consciousness. I should have let you live happily in this world for the rest of your life. It seems that Counterattacked in advance."

Qi Mu was silent for a while after listening, a little puzzled: "The main god is so strong, why didn't he come out to clean up the world consciousness himself?"

System: "The lord god is very satisfied with you as a daughter-in-law. He feels sorry for everything you have experienced, and he feels guilty that his negligence has caused tragedies in multiple worlds for you two, but loving does not mean protecting you everywhere. The lord god said that his power has gradually returned. World, you are his successors, your souls have been tempered in many worlds and have become stronger, and you only need to go back again to take back your strength."

"When you change the ending of all the worlds once, then it will be the day when the world consciousness will be punished."

The mechanical statement of the system is obviously very dull, but Qi Mu heard resentment and dissatisfaction from it. The system seemed to know what he was thinking, and said: "Don't make a wild guess, I was originally a human being, and I gave up my human body to become a system in order to fight against world consciousness. of."

Qi Mu didn't ask much, the system must have had a bad past.

Gu Huaibi was lying on the hospital bed, obviously looking good, but he just couldn't wake up. The system said: "Gu Huaibi has been sent to the small world by the world consciousness. If you slow down, your husband will fuck other women in the future."

Qi Mu is an occasional little trickster, but he has always been a big jealousy. Hearing this, he quickly asked the system to send him there.

"Please lie down next to the Gu Huai wall, the host, please rest assured, the system of every world will be with you, the world consciousness can only affect the psychology of a small number of people, but it cannot interfere with your activities, so just let it go in the past Do it, as long as you don't let Gu Huaibi get involved with other people." Qi Mu only felt that his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and the voice of the system was getting smaller and smaller: "Gu Huaibi still loves you, but this love will be suppressed. The world consciousness is deeply suppressed, and he himself will try his best to fight against the control of the world consciousness, so please rest assured..."

"Click." A man pushed open the door and lovingly looked at the two people who had passed out on the bed, "Good boys, I've been wronged. Dad believes that you will succeed."

If the system is still here, it will definitely shout "Lord God" respectfully.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
After wearing the book, I have no integrity (NPH)
The innocent little white flower loved by the heroines
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
Husband who married casually wants to fuck me every day (bisexual high H)
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
Recently updated novel
hob
after the resurrection
country of men
Brother, he pretends to be crazy
【Zerg】Military male and female lead tea party
hypnotized couple
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop