World Consciousness Comes

front page
World Consciousness Comes
search
World Consciousness Comes
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

On the matter that my uncle wanted to train my aunt to be my wife

No one expected this reversal, right?

hhhhh the only protagonist who was pure with Gu Huaibi in the original world

-----text-----

"Self-investigation... lock the target!"

Outside of the universe, a blue circle of light received the intimate information from Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi. It fell straight down at the speed of light, but within a moment it penetrated the planet and hit a person.

The man who just got out of the luxury car covered his head, the gray and white soul body was squeezed out of him, and disappeared instantly. He opened his eyes, and the original brown eyes flashed with a faint blue light.

"Hey! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Stranger An was looking at the newspaper. He remembered the number of a certain issue of the lottery, but he was not sure how many issues the newspaper had been issued. He was about to read it clearly, and bumped into it without paying attention. The man standing in front.

The man who was taken away by the consciousness of the world, that is, Qi Wuxiu, the third young master of the famous Qi family on the main planet, frowned when he saw An Stranger bumping into his arms. Is this the wife he originally arranged for Gu Huaibi?

With a dazed look on his face, it's no wonder that Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi both slept together, and this man even tried to buy a lottery ticket with a newspaper.

He took the newspaper from Unfamiliar An's hand, crumpled it up and threw it into the trash can, then pushed Unfamiliar An into the car, "Go up."

Stranger An was dumbfounded. He didn't even know this person. He snatched his newspaper and threw it away, and let him get into that car that didn't look cheap. What did he want?

"Who are you? Let me get off the bus! Let me tell you, I'm a student of the First Academy..."

"No need to introduce yourself, I know everything about you. You are an omega, and you came to school disguised as a beta. You wanted to buy a lottery ticket through that newspaper. I thought it was useless so I threw it away for you." Qi Wuxiu looked at An The stranger looked shocked, and continued: "I also know that you died once, and you died again."

Stranger An almost stopped breathing, his mouth was dry, "You, why are you..."

Qi Wuxiu fastened his seat belt and started the car, "Because I arranged all of this, you don't have to ask too much, I will help you get Gu Huaibi in the next few days."

In a certain cafe, Gu Huainian was dating Lin Wubai. He took out a book-like thing with a blue dot moving on it.

"Hey, is it finally here?"

Lin Wubai wiped the coffee from the corner of his lover's mouth, "How are you going to deal with him?"

"Where is the deal? Although he made me experience a few unpleasant worlds, he is still my uncle. It is unlucky enough to become a world consciousness without a body." Gu Huainian kissed him, and the whole cafe All the lights went out, and the door closed automatically, leaving only the two of them.

"The energy running now is enough, not only to solidify your soul and mine, but also to restore the body wall. There is still a lot of energy left, which can make uncle a human again. Through soul comparison, I found that the little protagonist of this world seems to be Auntie!"