Restoring Memories (End)

front page
Restoring Memories (End)
search
Restoring Memories (End)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is the end of H, and then there is the side story of the elder brother and uncle. Qi Wuxiu is not allowed to recover his strange memory of An, because it will be boring to write the side story after he recovers.

-----text-----

Qi Wuxiu walked in the vast fog, his eyes were closed tightly, but pictures flashed in his mind, but the news was too much and too complicated. Sometimes he was talking in the hall in ancient clothes, and sometimes he was wearing white clothes in front of the court. Rescue patients in the operating room, but what remains unchanged is that he is always accompanied by a man whose face cannot be seen clearly. Who could it be?

"The power of the Lord God is returning to the origin of the world. The situation of our two sons is not optimistic. Brother, I hope you can temporarily replace the world consciousness and help me take good care of them..."

A familiar male voice echoed in his mind, Qi Wuxiu wanted to listen more carefully, but it was his body convulsed, and he woke up immediately.

It was already three o'clock in the afternoon, and there was no one around him. Last night, he fought fiercely with Stranger An and didn't go to sleep until dawn. It stands to reason that the delicate Omega should go to bed later. I don't know where Stranger An woke up. up.

"When did he go out?"

The servant replied: "Master An got up at noon and went out. He said he was having a party with his classmates, so you can rest assured."

Qi Wuxiu waved his hand to make the servant retreat, and closed his eyes to check the strange location of An. After a minute, he opened his eyes and looked at his hands with some helplessness. What happened to him? Can't do the behavior?

He hurriedly took a shower, and contacted Stranger An with his optical brain, "Where are you?"

Unfamiliar An looked at Guangnao, and there were four people standing beside him. Gu Huainian and Lin Wubai didn't know how they learned about their plan, and they followed them to the luxury hotel.

"I'm in room 305 of the luxury hotel, something happened, can you come over?"

Qi Wuxiu felt a little strange, but out of concern for his omega, he still drove quickly to the luxury hotel.

The other three people in the room were all hidden, leaving only Gu Huaibi in his pants and An Stranger who had been sprayed with Gu Huaibi's pheromone. When the door was knocked, Gu Huaibi quickly lay down on the bed, pretending to be a Looks like a deep sleep.

Unfamiliar An went to open the door in a panic, Qi Wuxiu was flooded with other alpha pheromones on his body, and before he had time to react, he saw the omega who was still moaning under him last night with a smile on his face. The joy of completing a task said: "I, I slept with Gu Huaibi according to what you said."

If he remained calm, he would surely find that the Gu Huaibi pants on the bed were still on, the whole big bed was clean and not messy, and there was no special smell in the room after sex.

But the alpha breath on An Stranger's body directly stimulated his nose and brain, and the world consciousness that had been perfectly integrated with his body lost his mind. He pushed away An Stranger, released his pheromone, and lay on the bed. Gu Huai punched down the wall.

Naturally, Gu Huaibi wouldn't let him beat him up, even a student from the Military Academy couldn't beat him, let alone a cultural person from the Economics Academy? As soon as he made a move, he wrapped his fist around him with his palm, tilted his head and said, "Why are you so angry? Isn't this what you wished? Send him to my bed."