Buttocks leak tender, big dick angrily fucks small pussy, understanding little g

front page
Buttocks leak tender, big dick angrily fucks small pussy, understanding little green tea begs brother not to break up with girlfriend
search
Buttocks leak tender, big dick angrily fucks small pussy, understanding little green tea begs brother not to break up with girlfriend
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's just Qi Mu's bad taste, he just wants to make grass with the owner, and in the next chapter, Mu Mu will design so that Lu Miaomiao can see him kissing his brother~

I really like watching boys make green tea hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha recently

-----text-----

Before the aunt left, she cleaned up the guest room for Qi Mu. The guest room of the local tyrant's house was also very large. Qi Mu felt that the guest room was bigger than his dilapidated hut.

As soon as twelve o'clock arrived, Gu Huaibi put down his mobile phone and was about to fall asleep. At this moment, there was a knock on his door. There was no one else in the house except him and Qi Mu. He got up and got out of bed to open the door, and saw Qi Mu hugging Pillow stood pitifully outside the door.

"Aren't you going to bed so late?"

"I... I'm scared, I've never lived in such a big room, it's so empty and scary."

Gu Huaibi once again refreshed Qi Mu's cognition of timidity and cowardice. Fortunately, Qi Mu is a boy, and if he was a girl, he would have nothing to do with this situation.

"Then you can sleep with me."

"Thank you, brother!" Qi Mu hugged the pillow happily and went to bed. The bed was full of the smell of shower gel from Gu Huaibi, which made him intoxicated.

It is necessary to cover up the idiot's expression so that no one can find out.

Gu Huaibi turned off the light, and after getting into bed, Qi Mu hugged another hand.

"you……"

"I, I fall asleep quickly like this." Qi Mu's voice was full of pleading, "Can I hug it? Will it affect my brother's sleep? If my brother doesn't like it, I... I'll sleep with my pillow!"

"It's okay, you can hug." Boys cuddle or something. He heard from Lu Miaomiao that girls often sleep in each other's arms. Qi Mu's personality is just a bit more girl-oriented, and he feels insecure.

Gu Huaibi has an older brother who is in high school in the next city. He was supposed to be a sophomore, but he kept repeating his studies because of his unsatisfactory grades. His elder brother likes to find fault with him when he has nothing to do. The two brothers scuffled together many times, but every This time, it just ended up that Brother Zuojing was beaten up black and blue by himself.

Parents have no choice but to raise them separately.

Gu Huaibi, who had never felt the warm brotherhood between brothers since childhood, was captured by this wonderful feeling of being dependent on his younger brother, but what happened tonight let him know that Qi Mu didn't just want to be his younger brother.

The breathing of the boy beside him gradually became gentle, and Qi Mu knew that he had entered a deep sleep under the prompt of the system.

Qi Mu sat up and carefully lifted the quilt covering the two of them. His eyes, which were originally full of worry and fear, were now only filled with desire and cunning.

There will be a transition period when he travels through the world. It is logical that he has not had sex with Lao Gong for a long time, so every time he meets Lao Gong with a new identity, he will immediately find a way to seduce a big meat dick to satisfy his greed.