Weeping and weeping packed with green tea, one mouthful of brother sauce

front page
Weeping and weeping packed with green tea, one mouthful of brother sauce
search
Weeping and weeping packed with green tea, one mouthful of brother sauce
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Straight rich second-generation Lao Gu x Black Lotus Green Tea pretends to be obedient and seduces Mu hhhhhh, I will hook you in first.

Mu Mu, who doesn't know when the end of the world will come and is too lazy to make money, intends to be a compensated date, seduce and fuck him, and then ask for money, constantly pretending to be pitiful and arousing Gong's desire to protect, thus defeating Zhenggong's glorious superior.

Green Tea Proverbs: Blame me, don't blame her, brother is all my fault, err, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

-----text-----

Qi Mu looked at the person in the mirror with a sultry mushroom head, thick black bangs, and a pair of big black-rimmed glasses that almost blocked half of his face. He couldn't believe that such an ordinary and gloomy person could be himself.

He didn't care about the situation in this world anymore, so he took the money and went to the hair salon to change his hairstyle.

There were only a few crumpled ten yuan in the worn-out wallet, and Qi Mu looked around and resignedly accepted the fact that he was a poor ghost.

Downstairs of his house is a hair salon. Boys get ten yuan for a haircut. If you specify a hairstyle, you have to pay more. Qi Mu doesn't pick it. He told the barber that he only needs an ordinary boy's hairstyle.

Time passed by, and the excess hair gradually decreased. After the last cut, the barber was surprised that this ordinary-looking male student turned out to be so sunny and cute after showing his forehead.

Returning to that small home again, Qi Mu called out the system, and the system began to introduce him the background of this world.

One day in the third year of high school, a male teacher who was rushing to school was attacked by a passer-by on the road. The male teacher thought it was a psycho who escaped from some hospital, and after breaking free, he hurried to school regardless of his scratched hand.

He arrived at school groggy, and when the bell rang, he attacked the students.

The male protagonist Gu Huaibi and the cannon fodder Qi Mu are students of this teacher. The following plots are similar. They are all like Gu Huaibi opening and hanging on the road to subdue all kinds of beauties, and finally become the ruler in the new human base and lead the survivors. Continue to live hard.

"What about my basic information?"

"Your mother is a prostitute, and your father is a gambler, but because you are the son of your mother and a client, your father treats you badly, and even wants to force you to pick up clients because of your special body. But within a week He died in a car accident before, and the compensation was taken away by the creditor who came to ask for the debt, so you are still poor, host."

thank you.

"What about my mother?"

"He died of AIDS two years ago."

His parents died, he had no money and no room, and the moment he just passed through, he heard the landlord knocking on the door to remind him that it was almost time to pay the rent.

The apocalypse is coming, and he doesn't want to find a place to make money and pay the rent, he just wants to attack Lao Gong's heart with peace of mind.