Jianghu Stallion: Speeding through the plot of Tianshuijiao, two couples are hav

front page
Jianghu Stallion: Speeding through the plot of Tianshuijiao, two couples are having sex on the boat
search
Jianghu Stallion: Speeding through the plot of Tianshuijiao, two couples are having sex on the boat
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Secretly updated, thank you everyone for the gift, I forgot to see who gave the gift before I updated the article, and I don’t want to go back to watch qwq

This world is coming to an end, and Lao Gu will not be the leader of the martial arts in the end, because he wants to be a base, and the base is not recognized by the world, but helplessly, one of the couples can fight and the other has a mysterious power.

Lin Laogou will eventually become a wife-slave OVO

-----text-----

It was just noon when we arrived at Tianshui Island, and the sun was shining brightly. However, the trees on Tianshui Island were tall, so it was much cooler than on the mainland. The heat dissipated, and everyone felt better.

Tianshui Sect is not under the jurisdiction of the imperial court, and it is far away from the public. The folk customs are relatively open. It can be seen that the clothes of men and women on the island are relatively thin, and some women's bellybands are faintly visible.

Eight of the ten people were men, except for the four homosexuals, the remaining four men were all red-faced.

Tianshui Sect was also the number one prostitution sect in Jianghu decades ago, and a big reason they stayed away from the secular world is because their prostitution is not tolerated by the world.

It's just that it's been so long that everyone in the world has forgotten it.

The Tianshui Sect warmly greeted everyone, Gu Huaibi didn't hide anything, and directly took out the broken water plants.

The leader of Tianshui Sect stood up in an instant, looking at the broken water plant with glowing eyes.

His sexual ability has been getting worse and worse over the years, no matter how many aphrodisiac medicines he takes, the main reason is that he is missing this weed.

He said happily: "Young Xia will enjoy the meeting here, and I will go find the resurrection powder map."

Gu Huaibi was a little puzzled, what to enjoy? It didn't take long for him to see several handsome men and women walking in. The important thing was that they were wearing revealing clothes, the men's private parts were clearly visible, and the women's breasts were also exposed.

Qi Mu quickly cast a spell to make these people ignore the four gays.

The following scene can be described as very lewd. I don’t know if it’s because of the sensual incense in the hall, but four men and two women allow these islanders to undress and touch their breasts.

Chu Yulian's two breasts have already been held by a man, the tip of the nipple was sucked into her mouth by two men, and another man got into her skirt and made a "tsk tsk" sound, which should be licking her pussy. .

Her maid was in the same situation as hers. The maid had already passed the personnel affairs, and now she couldn't help but pouted her ass and begged the man's cock to penetrate it.

Besides, the dicks of the four men here are already raised high, and a few women straddle them after giving them oral sex.

For a while, the hall was full of lewd voices, and An Nian and Qi Mu were also very hot, but they didn't want to perform live erotica here.