about uncle

front page
about uncle
search
about uncle
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I'm sorry, sorry, I haven't had time to write because of my heavy studies. It's been too long so my thoughts are a bit unclear. Before you know it, the deadline is due, and things have changed. I wonder if there are any friends who study medicine. Do you know how many medical courses there are? Especially recently, there are a lot of homework that I am eager to hand in. After finishing the homework, I am too tired to write an essay.

You also know how diligent I am to update the article when I am hardworking and free. One chapter a day is nothing to worry about. In order to facilitate your reading, I will not post the next article until I finish writing it. Thank you family members for your support. My strong support, Chumi!

-----text-----

"Hmm... bite me, hurry up!"

The head of the omega in front of him was buried in his chest, revealing the most vulnerable nape of the neck, the glands under that layer of skin exuded a seductive sweetness, Qi Wuxiu could not refuse such an invitation.

Just like a male cat who can't refuse a female cat who pouts its ass and begs for sex when it's in heat, Qi Wuxiu lowered his head and licked a piece of soft meat. He was at war with heaven and man in his mind, while urging him to give this top-quality omega to him. After marking it, the other side told him that it was Gu Huaibi's omega, and he couldn't do it.

An Stranger's mind became more and more chaotic. Seeing that Qi Wuxiu hadn't moved for a long time, his heart became more and more anxious, and his body became more and more hungry. In desperation, he actually pushed Qi Wuxiu down, hurriedly took off his pants, and couldn't wait to put the familiar huge dick into mouth.

The pheromone floating from the dick filled the entire nasal cavity. An unfamiliar licked this big guy contentedly, but his lower body became more and more thirsty, and the two tender pussies kept flowing out, leaking wet like a small faucet sheets.

Qi Wuxiu clenched his fists, but in the end he couldn't match his body's instincts, and interrupted the ongoing oral sex. He pushed the man down on the bed, separated the other's legs, and pressed the huge cock against the thirsty tenderness that kept opening and closing. Cunt, "You asked for it!"

With a sound of "噗嗤", the cock penetrated into the depths unimpededly, Qi Wuxiu was frowned tightly by the pussy, it was the first time for him, it turned out that human sex can be so comfortable, the pleasure from the lower body almost occupied the whole body brain.

The big cock penetrated deeper and deeper, and An Mo's originally flat lower abdomen was lifted up. He twisted his body, touched his lower abdomen with both hands, his eyes were red and he cried slightly: "It's amazing...it's so deep, it's so deep. Stomach..."

Qi Wuxiu paused for a moment, and quickly learned the sex skills of human beings in his mind. He grabbed the round buttocks of the person under him with his big hands, and pressed down with his whole body, enveloping An Stranger with a strong and irresistible alpha breath. in this small space.

Unfamiliar An blinked at him, Qi Wuxiu pressed down his whole body, covered his lips, and gave him a fierce kiss, his waist also moved at the same time, the big cock fucked the tender pussy that had just been broken deeply and slowly, Unfamiliar An All the moaning was blocked in this kiss. The omega who had just broken her virginity couldn't resist the alpha's deep fuck. The deep uterus was constantly being hit by the penis head. It didn't take long for An Stranger to roll his eyes. The oxygen in his mouth was getting less and less, just as he was about to suffocate. At that moment, Qi Wuxiu finally ended the kiss.