Jianghu Stallion: Going to Tianshui Sect, An Nian's body was discovered by the h

front page
Jianghu Stallion: Going to Tianshui Sect, An Nian's body was discovered by the heroine?
search
Jianghu Stallion: Going to Tianshui Sect, An Nian's body was discovered by the heroine?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I had a dream last night. I dreamed that a girl had three boys who could develop into future partners. One is a popular child star (17 years old), the other is a rich second generation who wants to be a monk (16 years old), and the other is a villager. Good character and excellent student (17 years old), I want to be a little monk, the rich second generation's little licking dog qwq, dreaming that the rich second generation treats me like an invisible person and keeps licking that woman, I want to lick that woman It's gone!

-----text-----

Two days later, Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi finally came out of the room. Due to excessive physical exertion, they had a quick meal first.

Chu Yulian had been waiting by the side for a long time, and now she just wanted to know what her senior brother thought. The man didn't feel sick and angry because Qi Mu was the one who had the antidote, but instead served him with a gentle face...

The old man was also sitting at the dinner table watching. He knew that it would be against ethics for two men to marry, but this young man was attractive no matter how he looked, at least he was more pleasing to the eye than the little girl sitting next to him.

After Gu Huaibi was full, he said to his grandfather with a serious face: "Grandpa, I will marry Qi Mu as my wife in the future."

Qi Mu looked shy, and before the old man could speak, Chu Yulian screamed, "You are all men! How can you be together!?"

The old man patted the table, "Shut up, my grandson is talking to me!" He coughed, "Our family will never bully others, let others be wronged, even if you are a man, since you have done those things, you can Be responsible to people."

Chu Yulian's chest heaved up and down, obviously very angry, "Brother! Do you know what the other prize for being the leader of the alliance is?"

Qi Mu frowned, "Isn't he marrying you?"

"Exactly!" Chu Yulian was very confident, how many people in this world could be worthy of her? Isn't marrying her a grand prize?

It was rare for the three elders to be silent, which more or less made Chu Yulian lose face, but fortunately Lin Youxuan and An Nian came over at this time.

Qi Mu glanced at An Nian. The other person walked unnaturally. He must have been fucked a lot. He didn't expect the handsome Lin Youxuan to be so lustful in private. He could be called a beast in clothes.

With the addition of two people, everyone skipped the topic just now. The old man took out the "water-breaking grass", "Thirty years ago, the leader of Tianshui Sect asked me for this herb. I didn't give it to the old man. Now you take it." It went to the leader, and it should be able to exchange that broken map back."

After knowing the reward for winning the position of martial arts leader, Gu Huaibi didn't want to fight for this position anymore, so Qi Mu leaned into his ear and said that he wanted to see what the resurrection powder looked like, so Gu Huaibi took it This little grass.

Tianshui Sect is located on a small island overseas, and everyone needs to take a boat for a day and a night to get there.

Gu Huaibi and Lin Youxuan bought a relatively luxurious big boat together. There were five rooms on the boat, just enough for ten people to share equally. Two people share a room. Qi Mu Gu Huaibi, Lin Youxuan and An Nian naturally lived together.