Big brother's super long episode!

front page
Big brother's super long episode!
search
Big brother's super long episode!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Big brother likes to call big brother a bitch, I really love insults and so on!

It's over in one wave, and you can start a new article after writing another episode of Uncle!

-----text-----

There are many auditors in Capital First Academy. They go to the school to attend lectures during the day, and usually return to their residences at night. After all, the school does not provide dormitories for auditors.

When Lin Wubai came out of the bathroom, he saw two extra suitcases in the dormitory.

The door was still open, and a handsome and tall young man came in with the last suitcase. When he saw him, he smiled, "Hi, I'm your new roommate."

The other party was so enthusiastic, Lin Wubai, who was always indifferent, could not hold his face, nodded and said, "Hello, my name is Lin Wubai."

The young man's smile became more publicized, and he said, "My name is Gu Huainian."

The Gu family is well-known in the capital, and every member of the family attracts the attention of the public, and Gu Huainian, the business genius of the Gu family, is even more famous, appearing in newspapers and various magazines all the year round.

But Lin Wubai pays more attention to the news in this area on weekdays, and he will find that the young man in front of him looks exactly like the business genius of the Gu family, but he does not. Gu Huainian is now nearly thirty years old, how could he come to the school to be a student? Therefore, Lin Wubai didn't have much fluctuation in Gu Huai Nian's name, he only thought that the other party happened to have the same name.

Gu Huainian watched Lin Wubai go back to the room directly after saying hello, he was taken aback for a moment, just, just disappeared like this? The two of them have experienced so many worlds, even if they lose their memory, at least there will be some special attraction in their souls, right? Shouldn't Lin Wubai be astonished at him and then be moved secretly, and even help him carry his luggage and make his bed for it? What's up with saying hello and leaving?

It doesn't matter, anyway, he has been looking for Lin Wubai for almost ten years, and now he has finally found him, and he is still under the same roof. He will definitely restore his memory, even if he can't restore his memory, he will fall in love with him under such circumstances !

He is full of self-confidence, but he has repeatedly hit the wall. He has graduated for eight years, and his biological clock is difficult to adapt. He just woke up when he was in class at 8 o'clock in the morning, and it was time to go to bed at 11 o'clock in the evening, and he was still in front of the computer. Fortunately, the school is not strict with the auditors, otherwise Gu Huainian's points would not be deducted enough.

If there is class in the first period in the morning, he and Lin Wubai will basically never see each other. The other party didn't go back to the dormitory very often when he was not in class. He couldn't apply for the audit qualification of the Military Academy, so he couldn't grasp Lin Wubai's movements at all.

After finally returning to the dormitory at night, the other party had a cold face and stared at you while talking, Rao Gu Huainian couldn't say something flirtatious in this situation.

No way, if this continues, when will he make Lin Wubai fall in love with him? And he can't stay here forever, the company also wants him to see it.

Lin Wubai is now a junior, and after this semester's theory class is finished, he can go to the army to participate in training together. Gu Huainian racked his brains, and really couldn't figure out where to start to let Lin Wubai do it in the past six months love him.