ass opening

front page
ass opening
search
ass opening
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Full class every day~

-----text-----

The thick cock was slowly pulled away from the tight tender hole, and the red and slightly loose female hole was squeezed out with white sperm. Qi Mu had just been marked, and he had a great dependence on Gu Huaibi. At this time, he was like a puppy sniffing and sniffing at Alpha.

His ass was gently opened by the man, and his thick knuckles were unceremoniously dug into the asshole, and the kinky juice secreted by Omega was finally able to flow freely.

Gu Huaibi looked at the water output like a small faucet in surprise, and couldn't help asking: "How much water do you store in it?"

Qi Mu moaned, he was a little sober, and he was brought back by the strong pheromone in an instant. The little asshole was really comfortable to be dug out, and even the big dick in front became hard.

Gu Huaibi looked at the beautiful dick that was one size smaller than himself, and his heart moved, he lowered his head and put the thing in his mouth.

"Well~~ so comfortable..." Qi Mu was sucked in the front, and the small asshole in the back was thrust back and forth with two fingers. His hands were very free, so he consciously came to his chest and grabbed the two hard nipples Pull repeatedly.

Gu Huaibi looked at him with frowning eyebrows. He used to be a high-ranking and cold male god in the college, but now he is like a bitch with his cunt open, rubbing his tits and pitifully waiting to be fucked. This contrast makes his dick that has not softened even more. hard.

He gave Qi Mu a deep throat twice, the hot mouth squeezed the sensitive glans, and Qi Mu twisted his waist and yelled in an instant unbearable.

"Cough!" Gu Huaibi spat out the big thing, and turned Qi Mu, who was covered in pink, into a position, letting him lie on the ground, holding his round buttocks with both hands. In the past, he felt that the buttocks wrapped under the suit pants were too plump. As an alpha, few people could have such a sexy big butt.

Now this ass is being held in his hand, the watery asshole in the middle is waiting for his pampering, Gu Huaibi straightened up, put the thick meat blade in the middle of the buttocks, played with the buttocks a few times, and inserted it against the hole.

The chrysanthemum hole was bubbling with water, and devoured the invading giant without knowing its fullness. The folds were stretched until they were flat and white, like a steel cannon stuffed in a dense hole. Satisfied, Qi Mu even lifted his ass and helped the big dick penetrate deep into his body.

"It's so coquettish." Gu Huaibi couldn't hold back, and slapped the pair of big buttocks twice, leaving a few tooth marks on the white and tender buttocks. Before Qi Mu struggled, he grabbed Qi Mu's waist, big The cock is unceremoniously thrust and fucked hard.

"Yeah, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The state is to cater to the next scene, and the result of being too close is that Gu Huaibi fucks harder, the dick is pulled out until only the glans is left, and then the whole root is inserted until only the balls are left.

Qi Mu felt that his intestines were subdued by the other party's big cock, his asshole sucked and bit the messy cock tightly, and his hard cock slapped to the ground from time to time, and soon he ejaculated passionately.