The original world of e-sports: Marriage proposal failed many times, and finally

front page
The original world of e-sports: Marriage proposal failed many times, and finally succeeded in bed
search
The original world of e-sports: Marriage proposal failed many times, and finally succeeded in bed
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Because a new short pit has been opened, the update here is a bit slower. Next door is Gao Fushuai and his native wife 233333. You can go and have a look, no brain short essay, happiness is over

-----text-----

Gu Huaibi's parents are unrestrained, and they traveled around the world after giving birth to their son. It can be said that Gu Huaibi's life and deeds are all taught by his grandfather Gu Wang.

Although Gu Wang was born in a soldier, he also has the common problem of the elderly. His love is close to doting on his grandson, so Gu Huaibi strives for his own strength and does not grow into those dandies who harm others.

The only thing that made Gu Wang unhappy was that Gu Huaibi went to play e-sports at the age of 15, but Gu Wang was quite satisfied with his wife and children after playing e-sports.

Gu Huaibi has already proposed to Qi Mu, but Qi Mu, who is always talkative, has never agreed to the proposal. Every time Gu Huaibi manages the atmosphere, takes out the ring and kneels to propose marriage. The pregnant husband Qi Mu silently shakes his head to express his refusal.

The conflict in the marriage proposal also led to disharmony in the intercourse between the two. Last time in the hospital, Gu Huaibi asked Qi Mu to give him a mouth and it was over. There was no negative physical distance contact at all.

Gu Huaibi held back and felt that he was also a Buddhist. He suddenly became desireless and began to fight a long-term war. Anyway, he just kept Qi Mu well, and it would not be too late to get married after the child was born. In short... Qi Mu will definitely marry him.

Qi Mu also couldn't figure out his own mind, he had never thought of being with others before, let alone Gu Huaibi, he always regarded the other party as a junior, and then those things happened...he said in his heart that he didn't mind was a lie of.

Pregnant women are always sentimental and sensitive. Qi Mu began to put everything he suffered on Gu Huaibi. If the UL coach did not want Gu Huaibi to end, he would not be used as a gunman, and there would be nothing behind. .

He touched his slightly swollen belly, a new life was conceived inside, he was afraid of this child but loved him, he was unprepared to conceive this child, it was Gu Huaibi who pretended to be the gold master who tricked him He was forced to conceive.

Whenever he sees his stomach, he will think of the days when he was played by Gu Huaibi as a sex slave. Seeing more beauties, if he is a powerless, elderly and bisexual old man who is abandoned, what can he use to compete with him?

It's better not to get married, it's fine now, the two live together, if Gu Huaibi gets bored one day, he can leave with his things, and avoid going through legal procedures and having to get a divorce again.

All the emotional progress between Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi happened on the bed, and it was also because of an affair that Gu Huaibi successfully proposed to marry the coach in the end.

At this time, Qi Mu had been pregnant for six months, and his belly was gradually growing, like a small ball. The uterus was pressed because of a baby, and it just squeezed to the prostate separated by a layer of fleshy membrane. Qi Mu's small asshole and The little pussy was so stimulated that she drenched, and she didn't dry her underwear all day.

Gu Huaibi went to the base today, and they will participate in the autumn competition in two months, and now they have to go back to hold relevant meetings, and maybe play a few training games.