Ass sticks to hips, suffers C admits counsel

front page
Ass sticks to hips, suffers C admits counsel
search
Ass sticks to hips, suffers C admits counsel
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I want to write all kinds of brain holes now, so I don’t want to write this. I can’t write any more. I guess the third chapter is over. This world

-----text-----

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh——" Gu Huainian screamed in pain, twisting his buttocks to escape from the cock, he twisted his waist and hips and shook out a wave of white flesh that almost blinded Lin Wubai's eyes .

The man cursed secretly, put his hands on his waist, and continued to fuck his crotch without hesitation.

"It hurts...it hurts, please don't insert it! My bottom is going to crack!" Gu Huainian's beautiful phoenix eyes were filled with tears, he turned his head and looked at Lin Wubai beggingly, he didn't know This will only arouse the man's animal desire even more.

Sure enough, not only was he not let go, but he was imprisoned even more severely. Lin Wubai inserted all of them in with a "snap", two big testicles stuck to his buttocks, and the hard and hot cock pierced through the cervix, Gu Huainian hurt I had to roll my eyes, and I heard the other party say viciously in my ear: "Why does it hurt? When I fuck you off, you won't hurt anymore!"

Beast!

He couldn't curse out loud, because the beast had already hugged him and shrugged his ass, other virgins would start from slow to fast like a girl, but Lin Wubai, a rough guy, hugged someone like a piling.

Before Gu Huainian could feel the longer pain, his mind was occupied by another strange pleasure in his body.

"No, don't...I'm so weird! Don't push me~ It's so deep and painful~" The trembling and charming voice at the end, anyone who heard it would know that this slut is having a good time.

Gu Huainian knew it himself, he immediately covered his mouth, his eyes were full of disbelief, how could he feel comfortable? But there was indeed a surge of intense pleasure in his body, which he had never experienced in the first twenty years of his life.

He suppressed his groaning, Lin Wubai was also in the pleasure of having just broken his virginity, so he didn't tease him, and the two just hung out like this for twenty minutes.

Gu Huainian has been fucked to the point of confusion, but his hands are still covering his mouth, intermittent low moans overflow from his mouth, Lin Wubai opened the closet facing the big bed at some point, revealing the full-length mirror, Lin Wubai patted Slapped his face, pulling his mind back from the sex.

"Look for yourself, you keep saying no, your ass is almost inseparable from Lao Tzu's crotch."

Gu Huainian looked at himself in the mirror, his face was flushed, his buttocks were raised high, and his legs were separated. Lin Wubai knelt between his legs, and could easily push in without fixing his waist. If it was from the other party's point of view, he would definitely be able to see how his slut opened and closed to devour the man's cock.

"No...how...how could..." Like this? Gu Huainian tilted his head, he wanted to look away, but he didn't have the strength to move. After breakfast in the morning, he went to the supermarket to search for supplies. During this period, he didn't have any chance to eat. He was in a state of high tension after being attacked by zombies twice. , the body consumes energy faster.

As soon as he got home, he only drank some water and was pushed on the bed for half an hour. Now he can be said to be so hungry that his chest is pressed against his back, and he has no extra strength to do other movements.

Lin Wubai changed his posture, picked him up and put him on his crotch, Gu Huainian could still see from the mirror how the thick and long giant cock entered his body, he was weak on Lin Wubai's shoulder Tilting his head, he heard the other party say calmly: "You are also very happy, aren't you? Anyway, it's the end of the world, and you don't have to worry about someone stopping the two men from being together."

Gu Huainian didn't respond, so he didn't want to be with a smelly man. As a result, he was spanked in the next second.

"If you don't listen to the conditions I negotiated with you, don't blame me for being rough." Lin Wubai put on his gentle and handsome face, but the words he said were very obscene and shameless: "You have to obey if you obey, and you have to obey if you don't obey." , if you follow me voluntarily, I will treat you as a wife, and if you want to be raped, I will treat you as a sex slave."

"Do you know how sex slaves can only live in the last days?" He whispered a few words into Gu Huainian's ear, and the young man in his arms shook his head in horror, then obediently put his arms around his neck.

——

Qi Mu cooked the meal, and finished the meal with Gu Huaibi in the living room. When the meal got cold, the two of them came down to eat.

He put the meals in the refrigerator and posted a note reminding them that they could be reheated in the microwave.

Then the husband and wife went upstairs to their room, and happened to see the door of the elder brother's room half open when passing by.

Qi Mu pointed maliciously inside, and took Gu Huaibi to watch the live erotic palace together.

At this time, Gu Huainian was being pressed against the glass window naked, and a man with a solid body was constantly doing piston movements behind him.

This pose...he and Gu Huaibi have done it before.

He looked up at Gu Huaibi, and found that the other party was also looking at him with burning eyes. Qi Mu pulled him away carefully, and before he reached the room, he said: "Brother~ I'm not wet~"

Gu Huaibi picked him up horizontally, walked quickly into the room, and put him heavily on the bed.

〔Add to bookmark〕
%6170closure.
1
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
0
.
Recommended popular novels
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
After wearing the book, I have no integrity (NPH)
The innocent little white flower loved by the heroines
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
Husband who married casually wants to fuck me every day (bisexual high H)
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
Recently updated novel
After traveling to my own fan fiction
Funny men don't deserve to be loved
sin and evil
Dry wood and fire (compilation)
Save the Beauty Project (Fast/Wear)
admirer
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop