West Fantasy Stallion: Forced to hand over semen for reward in the bar, a genera

front page
West Fantasy Stallion: Forced to hand over semen for reward in the bar, a generation of blood is subjected to ejaculation
search
West Fantasy Stallion: Forced to hand over semen for reward in the bar, a generation of blood is subjected to ejaculation
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is for the Sea Clan. After the Sea Clan has finished solving the unlucky old man, he can end the world. The easter egg is Yin and his true love cp, a virgin and loyal dog little devil dragon.

-----text-----

The couple went back home to give birth to their unlucky son before going to the blood clan. What they didn't expect was that the Hungry Dragon, who was wounded by Gu Huainian, came to Gu's house in human form. Judging from the familiarity, it seemed that he had lived there for quite a while. It's been a while.

Hungry Demon Dragon said that he accidentally hurt Gu Huainian, but Qi Mu always felt that he had ulterior motives, so he could only quietly tell Gu Huainian to beware of Hungry Demon Dragon, but the other party blushed and nodded.

It's not easy, there must be something tricky between Gu Huai Nian and Hungry Dragon.

When Qi Mu was out of confinement, the Hungry Demon Dragon reminded them that Gu Huai Nian is not long, and they must take back the remaining two treasures in one year at most.

The head of the Gu family, who was eager to save his son, had no choice but to urge his youngest son to go on the road again.

There is a woman in the second-generation blood clan who is regarded as the darling of the blood clan by all the blood clans. Her beauty makes all the clansmen willingly pay for her. This beautiful blood clan woman is Jasmine.

Jasmine is also the only non-virgin in the many harems of Gu Huaibi. The blood race is used to pleasure, and sex is like sucking blood, which is a very common thing in life.

The transformation of some bloodlines is carried out in intense sexual intercourse.

This is the case with Jasmine. When she was nineteen years old, she fell madly infatuated with Yin, a generation of blood who had only met once. At that time, Yin was depressed because of the betrayal of his wife and brother. This beautiful woman who suddenly appeared in his life and passionately pursued him Undoubtedly diverted his attention and pain.

Yin’s coffin still contains the quilt stained with virgin blood when he and Jasmine made love for the first time. Even though he slept with other women later, Jasmine also had intercourse with different men, but the status of the two in each other’s hearts Still very important.

The entertainment industry in the territory managed by the blood clan is very developed, and Qi Mu even saw a bar here that is not inferior to the modern ones! Excitedly, he pulled Gu Huaibi in and found that it was not an ordinary bar.

There are humans drinking at the bar, and some vampires drinking blood. People don’t want to look away from the men and women on the seats. Most of them are kissing or oral sex, and a small part of them are having fair sex and anal sex.

Gu Huaibi has immediately established an air wall around the two to prevent anyone from touching them.

It is undoubtedly a very rude thing to go to a sex bar without being touched. Qi Mu respects their culture and wants to leave after saying "sorry".

But the people in the bar obviously didn't want to let them go. After all, these two people are rare in both temperament and appearance. Thick or thin, long or short dicks were aimed at the two of them.