The original world of e-sports (end): Having children after marriage and public

front page
The original world of e-sports (end): Having children after marriage and public affairs
search
The original world of e-sports (end): Having children after marriage and public affairs
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

emmmmm 3D is a bit busy and I haven’t written it yet. The world’s inspiration is exhausted and I can’t write it qwq. The next world is the end of the campus, but I guess it will be later, because the underworld prince next door x bisexual local product has always been in my mind, so I plan to Finish writing the local goods first, and then write the end of the campus 23333

-----text-----

Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi got married on the auspicious day carefully selected by the elders. At that time, Qi Mu's stomach had not been unloaded, and a man with a big belly was more eye-catching than a pregnant woman. However, the guests who came were all relatives and friends from the two families, and Qi Mu's pregnant son would not point fingers.

Gu Huaibi actually wanted to disclose his marriage, but Qi Mu stopped him, saying that he would talk about it after he retired.

The topic revolved around Qi Mu's return to the e-sports circle. Qi Mu thought for a long time and said, "I still won't go back. In fact, the glory I got before is enough for me to be happy for the rest of my life. The e-sports circle should be handed over to those young people." Man, isn't your new coach doing well too?"

"Aren't you a young man? You're only 28, not 38."

Qi Mu said directly: "You want me to go back to the base so that you can fuck me anytime, right?"

"How, how is it possible?"

Qi Mu gave him a blank look, "I won't go back, I will take care of the child after he is born."

Qi Mu bought a breast pump online. His breasts started to swell not long ago. The baby has not yet been born, so he must need something else to unclog the milk passage.

Just as he read the instruction manual and successfully put on the breast pump to open the breast holes, Gu Huaibi made a video call.

"Why so suddenly..." Without saying much, Qi Mu hurriedly took off the breast pump again, but the breast holes had already been opened, and milk was flowing slowly at this time. He didn't pay attention, so he put down his clothes and picked it up. Got on the phone.

Gu Huaibi's stinky and handsome face appeared on the screen, and he was quite unhappy: "Why did it take so long to answer? What are you doing?"

"It's nothing, what are you calling back for? Don't you need to train at this point?"

"I miss you! And just to tell you, I won't be able to go home for the next three months."

"Ah?" Qi Mu's due date is just one month away, and he thought that Gu Huaibi would be with him during the delivery.

"Don't worry, I will go over the wall to see you in the hospital."

The two chatted about other things, Gu Huaibi noticed that Qi Mu's chest was wet, and asked in doubt: "What's wrong with your chest?"

Qi Mu looked down, his face flushed, "No, nothing."

"Pick it up and let me see!"

With a blushing face, Qi Mu lifted up his clothes, revealing his swollen breasts, with a little bit of lotion hanging on those two big pink nipples.

"Fuck!" Gu Huaibi cursed in a low voice, his wife gave birth, but he could only do nothing in this cold base.

Qi Mu put down his clothes again, Gu Huaibi was already urging him to go to training, "I'll wait for you to come back."