Western Fantasy Stallion: Story Chapter, the mermaid princess leads her people a

front page
Western Fantasy Stallion: Story Chapter, the mermaid princess leads her people ashore, she has no partner:) It’s tiring to find a husband for the heroine
search
Western Fantasy Stallion: Story Chapter, the mermaid princess leads her people ashore, she has no partner:) It’s tiring to find a husband for the heroine
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I don’t write meat because I can’t naturally write about the mermaid princess having a partner. Xiaoxue and Yin in the front are all written about their partners, and they automatically pop out of their minds, but the mermaid princess... Forgive me, I really have no clue. It is too difficult for a race that is feared by everyone to find a foreign husband right away. It was only after finishing writing that I thought that the princess could have a lily.

-----text-----

The Hai people are famous in the mainland for their singing and fish tails. Men who heard their singing couldn't help but walk into the sea, spend the spring night with them, and then were brutally drowned.

There are no men in the sea tribe, so they can only seduce the humans on the shore to conceive offspring, because they are not sure whether they are pregnant or not, so they stop this inhuman seduction only after they show their pregnancy.

There is no human habitation within ten kilometers of the territory of the Sea Clan, but there are still men who are bewitched and walk into the sea every day.

At this time, Gu Huaibi and Qi Mu were standing on the bow of the boat, and the surrounding area of the boat was covered with thick fog. They were afraid of hitting a rock, so they stopped the boat and let the water wash away.

"These fogs are not simple."

If it was a simple fog, they wouldn't allow it to develop.

Sure enough, the dense fog gradually dispersed, and there were many reefs on the sea surface, and there was a mermaid on each reef, and they were singing with all their strength, attracting prey to mate on their own reefs.

The mermaids sang for a long time, but the men on the boat didn't come down. Everyone stopped singing for a while and communicated with each other in a strange language.

The two knew that the opera was not over yet. Not long after, a larger reef surfaced in the shape of a shell. Perhaps this was a huge shell. Inside lay a beautiful mermaid with long hair reaching her waist. She wears a string of red pearl necklaces around her neck, her breasts are full, and two shells just cover her nipples.

She is obviously the king here. After she appeared, all the mermaids around fell down.

The voice of the mermaid princess was ethereal and pleasant, and she smiled and said, "You are finally here... I have waited for a thousand years, and finally I have waited for a human being who will not be charmed by the singing of the tribe."

Qi Mu couldn't help complaining, "Husband, what kind of physique do you have, except that my regular wife is relatively young, why are the third and fourth little old hags ranging from a few hundred to a thousand?"

Gu Huaibi also couldn't figure it out, he is now influenced by Qi Mu every day, and he is full of disgust towards women who are dozens of times older than him and want to marry him.

The sea was too quiet, Qi Mu's doubts were heard clearly by everyone, and all the mermaids were stunned at once. They had followed the princess for many years, and it was the first time they heard the princess was called an old witch.

The mermaid princess is obviously someone who has seen big wind and waves, she didn't get angry, but stroked her body, "You are right, but... the years have not left traces on me, he was born too late, I have already It is God's will that I wait for him to have offspring with me."