West Fantasy Stallion: Take the initiative to seduce, under the big tree is accu

front page
West Fantasy Stallion: Take the initiative to seduce, under the big tree is accused of adultery, swearing and drinking
search
West Fantasy Stallion: Take the initiative to seduce, under the big tree is accused of adultery, swearing and drinking
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I just found out where I saw the presents. Thank you for the gifts you sent before. I will read them one by one later. The novice author is a bit stupid qwq. The egg is Qi Kexin and his family who have been waiting for a long time. The second Qimu is green tea flavored!

By the way, is there any world you want to see? I feel like I'm going to be hollowed out, leave a comment and I'll find time to write OVO

-----text-----

This time it's a magical world, Qi Mu and Gu Huaibi are both the heirs of two major magic families, but the Qi family is declining day by day, while the Gu family is in full swing. Against this background, the Qi family sought to marry the Gu family. Because this world is relatively open, so the marriage partner can be both male and female.

There are two juniors in the Qi family, one is Qi Mu, and the other is Qi Mu's older sister Qi Kexin.

System: "In this world, you also like Gu Huaibi, but you are jealous of your sister, and you have designed to frame her many times, making Gu Huaibi hate you more and more, and you can't bear more and more people around Gu Huaibi. Pink confidant, often makes him unable to step down in front of outsiders... In short, in this world, you have killed yourself."

Looking at his face, Qi Mu was about 18 years old. Thinking of the settings of the previous few worlds, he asked, "How old is my husband this time?"

System: "He is five years older than you."

Qi Mu thought about it for a while, and he probably already had some experience in attacking her husband. He just needs to act coquettishly under the bed and flirt on the bed. As for the so-called "former heroines", let's clean up one after another.

System: "The host, change your clothes, today is the day when Gu Huaibi came to choose a marriage partner."

"Who did he choose in the original development?"

"Influenced by world awareness, he chose Qi Kexin, but because you were arguing and wanting to marry, so both of you, siblings, are his fiancées."

The Qi family lives on an island in the middle of a lake, so they can only come here by boat or by riding a magical beast. The housekeeper at the lake shore was already waiting, and Qi Mu went over to find an excuse to dismiss the housekeeper and servants.

When Gu Huaibi flew over on a monster, he only saw a handsome young man standing on the bank waiting, and followed him without thinking much.

It's just... What happened to walking into the woods? Gu Huaibi stopped immediately, a little impatiently, "Who are you, and where are you taking me?"

Seeing that the handsome young man was already concealed enough, he smiled and said, "I'm Qi Mu, one of your fiancée candidates, I'll bring you here...Do you believe me when I say I want to go through the back door?"

Gu Huaibi has long heard about the two juniors of the Qi family, the elder sister is gentle and virtuous, and the younger brother is domineering and domineering, it seems that what he said is true.

"What did you bribe me with?"

Qi Mu approached him. Gu Huaibi wanted to see what kind of tricks this man was playing, so he didn't leave. Unexpectedly, Duo Fang touched his chest directly. crotch—