Green tea wit defuses old attackers, oral sex in the toilet, adultery caught on

front page
Green tea wit defuses old attackers, oral sex in the toilet, adultery caught on the roof
search
Green tea wit defuses old attackers, oral sex in the toilet, adultery caught on the roof
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Well, I have solved the old Gong's doubts, and I will be fine in the future. This is an end-of-the-world article, and I will enter the end-of-life Liao until the heroine how to deal with Mu Mu. Old Gu brother is also a foolish critic. Bisexual has cp, but because he can't pretend, he is the worst person in the book

-----text-----

"Brother~ Is Mumu comfortable inside?"

Gu Huaibi blushed. No matter how popular he is with girls, he has never seen this kind of battle. He nodded and stammered, "It's comfortable."

Qi Mu giggled, approached the boy, and said, "How about doing it again?" While talking, he had already slightly swayed his waist, using his fucked-up soft pussy to swallow the half-erect hard object.

Gu Huaibi originally wanted it too, but he has always been considerate of Qi Mu's budding bud. He is huge, and it will inevitably be too much for him. Originally, he already wanted him to rest. Who would have thought that this little slut would take the initiative to ask for another comeback.

"Don't blame me if you can't go to school tomorrow."

"No way! Don't underestimate me!" Qi Mu pretended to be angry, and bit Gu Huaibi's chin.

The two looked at each other, and in the next second, Qi Mu lightly licked his chin with his tender tongue, and his slightly bulging tits rubbed against the boy's chest.

"Brother~"

Like a secret signal, Gu Huaibi put his arms around him again, pumping his hips, and the sound of blushing and heartbeat came from the bedroom again.

At six o'clock in the morning, the two had to get up under the harassment of the alarm clock. They ended their sex at 2:30 and only slept for three and a half hours.

Qi Mu rolled away from Gu Huaibi's body, and the connected sex organs of the two also separated with a "boo", and the cock that had been in the warm cave all night stood upright with arrogance because of the morning erection.

Qi Mu smiled and flicked the big plump and round glans, "Brother~ If I hadn't been in a hurry, I would have sucked it out for you."

Gu Huaibi's dick became harder when he heard these words, but now he was in a hurry, so he had no choice but to go to the toilet for a quick snack.

When he was masturbating, Qi Mu brushed his teeth, and kindly raised his buttocks, exposing the pussy full of sperm to provide him with visual stimulation.

After Gu Huaibi ejaculated, Qi Mu forcefully pushed him to the next room to wash up.

He thought Qi Mu wanted to clean his lower body, so he left without thinking much.

Qi Mu, who was alone with the bathroom, rummaged around and found something like a butt plug and put it in the female hole.

The two arrived at the classroom by footsteps, and Gu Huaibi bought Qi Mu a hearty breakfast, a box of rice rolls and a cup of soy milk on the way.

Qi Mu, who was often deducted by his father for breakfast, was so moved that he gave Gu Huaibi several kisses on the way.

When they got to their seats, they saw western-style bread and a bottle of milk on Gu Huaibi's table, and then they remembered that Lu Miaomiao would bring Gu Huaibi breakfast every day.