Immortal Stallion

front page
Immortal Stallion
search
Immortal Stallion
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Emmm, if you read the article, please leave a comment, and take it as encouragement, because every update is to complete a world, so I plan to update every three days, and there is also the kidney NP next door, everyone can vent when they are in a bad mood one time

-----text-----

Qi Mu stared at the boy who was pale with cold on the bed in a daze. This time he was older than her husband again, by two or three hundred years!

System: "I checked, and in the future world, you will basically be a little older than Gu Huaibi."

"Why?"

System: "In the world of the Lord God, you are Gu Huaibi's neighbor brother."

Qi Mu thinks of the past, although he still doesn't have that memory, but when he thinks of the child he accidentally lost, he feels guilty. This is also the reason why he wants to have a child every time. Make up for past mistakes.

The young man was about to be frozen stupid, and Nuanyu was useless. Qi Mu was in trouble, and the system reminded him, "The host can perform dual cultivation."

This is a world of cultivating immortals. Gu Huaibi was adopted by Qi Mu since he was a child, but Qi Mu just looked at Gu Huaibi's extremely yang body, and only waited to raise him and practice it as a elixir to solve his extremely yin physique.

But yin and yang attract each other, and dual cultivation is the best result for the two, but Qi Mu is arrogant and only believes in his own method.

However, when Gu Huaibi was eighteen years old, he accidentally entered the ice cave and was frozen to death. It was the Snow Girl who appeared and intercourse with Gu Huaibi, which saved Gu Huaibi's life.

The collapsed Qi Mu destroyed the foundation of Gu Huaibi and knocked it off the cliff with one palm.

Twenty years later, Gu Huaibi, who boarded the avenue, wiped out Qi Mu.

Qi Mu shook his head, her husband's methods of dealing with him became more and more ruthless every time.

"Hiss...it's so cold, the dick is frozen hard." Qi Mu pulled off Gu Huaibi's clothes, and the boy's body was even covered with frost. Fortunately, he came quickly, Xuenv almost succeeded just now.

It was the first time for Qi Mu to eat such a cold cock. The little pussy was stimulated and held the frozen cock tightly. He sat down all the way without stopping. The hymen was broken, blood flowed out, and the cock thawed instead.

The thawed dick was soft, and he didn't move, sitting on the other person, slowly absorbing the frost on the other person's body.

Gu Huaibi really thought he was going to freeze to death, but now his body is so warm. He opened his eyes and saw the always strict master lying on top of him and fell asleep.

Putting his lower body in a warm and humid place, he immediately became hard.

"Master..." Gu Huaibi couldn't help crying out, and Qi Mu also woke up. He took a careful look at his apprentice, "Are you all right? Is there any discomfort on your body?"

"It's okay, Master, you..."

Qi Mu immediately scolded him, "Didn't you say that you can't enter the ice and snow cave in the back mountain! Why did you still go in! If something happens to you, what should you do as a teacher!?"

"Ah? Master?" Gu Huaibi was stunned. Doesn't Master dislike him? What kind of trouble is such a look of hating iron but not steel.

Qi Mu felt that the dick in his pussy was gradually getting bigger, he smiled, "Huaibi has grown up, and the dick can fill up Master's pussy."