Western Fantasy Stallion: As long as you are brave enough, the female ghost will

front page
Western Fantasy Stallion: As long as you are brave enough, the female ghost will take maternity leave; as long as you are brave enough, you will have two maternity leave
search
Western Fantasy Stallion: As long as you are brave enough, the female ghost will take maternity leave; as long as you are brave enough, you will have two maternity leave
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In fact, I really want to write a new world, but I still want to complete this world. Let’s quickly solve a female supporting role in each chapter. In the next chapter, Shou and Gong will have sex for the female supporting role, because the only little pornographic picture will be sent to the female supporting role. Gave it to Xiaoxue so they had to fuck themselves hhhhh

The egg is the male and female flesh of Ah Lesi and Xiaoxue, if you don’t want to see it, you can leave it alone

-----text-----

It took the couple a month to come to the Youmin Forest. It is rumored that someone here has seen a translucent person floating in mid-air, and it must be a member of the undead tribe.

Qi Mu didn't need to bother looking for it at all, as long as Gu Huaibi was here, then these heroines would come here smelling the smell, and sure enough, after searching in the forest for about three days, one of them was caught by a trap The girl with feet kicked appeared in their line of sight.

Bai Nen's ankle was bleeding from the animal trap, and the scarlet blood on it was not scary but rather sexy. If a man with unsteady will had seen it, he might have held his feet and kissed him. It's a pity that Gu Huaibi has been bent into a mosquito coil, yes Women are not interested, not interested in women's feet.

The village boy who brought them over eagerly went up to untie the animal trap, and asked the girl's name, age, and where she lived.

The girl was obviously rescued by the guy, but she just stared at Gu Huaibi, and said softly: "Thank you for your help, sir. My name is Xiaoxue, and I live in a nearby village."

Qi Mu: This is too obvious :)

Gu Huaibi didn't answer, didn't name him, it wasn't him.

The atmosphere was awkward for a while, Xiaoxue obviously didn't expect this handsome man to ignore what she said, but fortunately, the young man was very stupid, and asked cheerfully: "Which village? I usually leave all the villages near this forest. I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you."

"Os Village..."

"Impossible, I'm from Aussie Village, and I know all the cats in the village have cubs, and there is absolutely no one like you."

Seeing that the lie was exposed, Xiaoxue returned to her original state from embarrassment. A transparent creature whose upper body was only humanoid and whose lower body turned into smoke came into everyone's view.

This is the case with the undead clan. They pretend to be gentle and elegant on weekdays, but if something goes wrong, they will change back to their original appearance, intimidating and hurting those who don't give them face.

Just as she was about to attack, Gu Huaibi knocked her to the ground with a "slap", as if she was being pressed by some heavy object and couldn't get up.

The stallion is the nemesis of all heroines, in every way...

Xiaoxue was surprised at first, then ecstatically, "My lord, you have defeated me! I am willing to marry you and present my family's treasures!"

Gu Huaibi: "Zhenbao is fine, but if you marry me, you won't have to."

Xiaoxue: "Why? Am I not good-looking enough?"