Jianghu Stallion: God logic snatches the place of aphrodisiac, seed player Yu Li

front page
Jianghu Stallion: God logic snatches the place of aphrodisiac, seed player Yu Lian loses
search
Jianghu Stallion: God logic snatches the place of aphrodisiac, seed player Yu Lian loses
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Everyone, don’t spend in advance. I have to repay 400 every month until September. Since last year, because the epidemic has not started, everyone understands. I cried and cried and swore I would never spend money again. chant! 400 is really a lot for students qwq

I have another brain hole. I wanted to write this brain hole two years ago. It belongs to the king.

Original character (actually me) x Donghuang Taiyi

In the setting, Donghuang Taiyi is defiant, considers himself a god, and the arrogant and sinister queen is willing to die. Isn't he Zhulong? Isn't the dragon two jjs? I plan to set it so that he only has one jj, has a dick and an ass hole, and he is in a rare estrus period. He wants to find a place to hide and endure it, but he is picked up by Gong. Gong thinks who came out to sell it Just fuck someone, and then bring back an ancestor.

hhhhh I have already started writing, and I will apply for a fan column when this collection is finished, I hope everyone can take a look at it then.

-----text-----

The time when Gu Huaibi inhaled the aphrodisiac was very coincidental, it was chosen on the day when the genius doctor was away.

The four people outside the room were discussing what to do, while Gu Huaibi in the room was under the attack of lust.

Chu Yulian's face was flushed, she was the only woman here, everyone should know what to do next, but she still had to put on a troubled look, "I...brother treats me very well, I I am willing to give the senior brother the antidote!"

Qi Mu was very moved and then said: "Miss Chu, you don't have to be like this. After all, you are also the only daughter of the leader. We must not let you be wronged like this. Let me go. I am a man, and it doesn't matter if something happens. "

"Mr. Qi... What about...the two men?"

Qi Mu showed a wry smile on his face, "Actually, I am happy with Huaibi, and now he happens to take Chinese medicine... You are a woman, and your reputation is important. It doesn't matter if I am a big man."

An Nian saw Qi Mu winking at him, and quickly agreed, "Yes, yes, Miss Chu, let Mr. Qi go, it's not good for your reputation."

Chu Yulian almost blurted out "I don't mind", but the three men present would definitely look down on her if they knew that she offered to sacrifice herself. After all, face is more important. Anyway, Qi Mu is a man, and Gu Huaibi will still be with women in the future together.

"Okay...then you pay attention..."

Qi Mu entered the room, and there were only three of them outside the door.

Chu Yulian was in a bad mood and just wanted to chat with someone, so she thought of Lin Youxuan who was always by her side.

Lin Youxuan now only thinks about how to play with An Nian's pussy, and has no idea about Chu Yulian, so he refused with an excuse and left with An Nian.

It would be a lie to say that he was unhappy, anyone with a discerning eye could see the secret joy on An Nian's face, Lin Youxuan patted his butt, and asked, "Is it all clamped?"

An Nian's face flushed. In the morning, before he was fully awake, Lin Youxuan gave him a full stomach of semen. This time, he didn't stuff anything in his pussy, and he squeezed his pussy tightly by himself.