Jianghu Stallion: The magic power is beginning to show, the two meet each other,

front page
Jianghu Stallion: The magic power is beginning to show, the two meet each other, the old driver Mu teaches the novice to do things
search
Jianghu Stallion: The magic power is beginning to show, the two meet each other, the old driver Mu teaches the novice to do things
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to Guanguan for the sweet honey, and thanks to Hulu for the two strawberry cakes sent by the fox

The next chapter is the meat of the deputy cp, I love them so much~

The egg is to look at being tortured, does this count as cheating?

-----text-----

Gu Huaibi went to take a bath, and then brought someone back. Fortunately, Jianghu has a big heart, so he didn't ask too much, thinking that the two of them were friends, and they happened to meet nearby.

Something went wrong while sleeping at night, Gu Huaibi's younger junior sister Chu Yulian went out for the first time to practice, she is delicate and expensive, she dislikes these simple tents very much, so she loses her temper and refuses to sleep.

Gu Huaibi frowned: "Yu Lian, there is no inn around here, so what should you do if you don't sleep in a tent?"

Chu Yu said tenderly: "Brother, it will be fine if you hug me. The scenery in this suburb is very beautiful, and there are many stars in the sky. We can count the stars and chat."

Gu Huaibi has been driving for a whole day, and he acts as a coachman on the way. He is so tired from driving the horse, and finally has a rest time, but he is called by his junior sister to watch the stars?

He is not stupid, he resolutely refused, "Junior Sister, I am too tired, if you are really bored, you can count by yourself, I will go to bed first."

At this moment, Gu Huaibi stretched out a white hand from the tent, making a gesture of "come in quickly".

Chu Yulian's eyes widened instantly, "Brother! Why is there a woman in your tent!?"

"What woman? It's Mr. Qi Mu."

At this time, Qi Mu saw that the man who had been beckoning for a long time did not come in, so he poked his head out, "What are you doing, you don't come in to sleep at night, do you have the energy to go tomorrow?"

Gu Huaibi got into the tent, leaving Chu Yulian outside counting the stars.

"A little hot."

Although the tent was big, it was summer after all, and the two felt sweaty after lying down.

Qi Mu smiled and said, "Don't worry, just watch me."

Gu Huaibi just watched Qi Mu stretch out a hand with the palm facing up, and a small airflow gradually formed above, Qimu threw the airflow upwards, a small opening was opened on the top of the tent, and a gust of cool wind blew from the outside. Come in.

"This... what kind of martial art is this?"

"Martial arts?" Qi Mu started pretending to be an idiot again, and he was surprised: "Don't you know it? How about this?"

A fireball condensed on the palm of his hand, and the next second the fireball turned into a water ball, a thunder ball, and the crackling lightning made Gu Huaibi tremble with fear.

"You don't have any of these? What about the magic wand?" A black dragon-headed wand suddenly appeared in Qi Mu's hand. It was about five feet long and thick as two fingers. It was exquisitely crafted and extraordinary.