E-Sports Stallion (Part 1) Shimizu Plot

front page
E-Sports Stallion (Part 1) Shimizu Plot
search
E-Sports Stallion (Part 1) Shimizu Plot
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The egg is still the story that happened in the original world after Gong was weakened by the influence of the world consciousness

-----text-----

"Coach, here is the training list for tonight."

Qi Mu took a blank sheet of paper, on which were written the names of five people, except Gu Huaibi. He frowned, "Where is the lone wolf? Although he was the overall MVP for three seasons, he still has to come to training!"

The staff looked puzzled, "But this...you said last night that there is no need for a lone wolf to participate in this season's training match."

"I was drunk last night, do you also take the drunk seriously?"

"Then who will be replaced?"

"Stop the bird and let him play against the second team."

Gu Huaibi in this world is an e-sports player who mainly plays the jungle position, and Qi Mu is his coach. In the original world, Qi Mu took money from his opponent and operated secretly to prevent Gu Huaibi from participating in the team training match, let alone appearing on the squad. Fans also protested, but it still failed to change this phenomenon. After all, the coach is the one who makes the final decision.

In this world, Gu Huaibi's harem is mainly concentrated among his fans. His female fans are spread across all industries, including the daughters of business tycoons and politicians. Looking at his belongings, he naturally used all his abilities to help Gu Huaibi return to the game.

As a result, Gu Huaibi returned grandly, Qi Mu was exposed for his shady operations, was expelled from the e-sports circle, and became a street mouse in the industry who shouted to be caught and beaten...

Gu Huaibi was shocked when he heard his teammates call him to go to training. He thought he was going to be reduced to a substitute, but he didn't expect to have a chance to play. The slight dissatisfaction that Qi Mu had just raised disappeared. The 18-year-old boy doesn't hold grudges very much, and he is very happy when he plays games. On the way to the training room, he still wants to find time to lead the coach to score points?

At eight o'clock in the evening, Qi Mu walked out of the room to the training room, but was blocked by a young man at the door.

"Fengniao? What's the matter?"

Feng Niao looked angry, "Coach, didn't you agree to let me play in the training match of the first team tonight?"

"That's because Xiao Li and the others made a mistake. The jungler of the first team has always been a lone wolf, and players in other positions also cooperate better with him."

"But... I will always replace the lone wolf, so give me a chance to play against the first team!"

"One day when the lone wolf is really going to be replaced, I will let you stand on top, and you don't have to worry about the other players in the first team. Since the lone wolf may be replaced, it means that other people may also be replaced. I was replaced, and the possibility of replacement is even greater. I have been in the team for three years. In the past three years, I have rotated several batches of shooting assistants in the battle, but the only thing that remains the same is the jungler. Ability? And he is only 18 this year. For many people, 18 is just the beginning of his e-sports career, and he still has a long way to go."

Age is exactly the pain point of Fengniao! He is an older player, he is 23 this year, he has been playing this game for nearly ten years, but it was only two years ago that he found the opportunity to enter the e-sports industry. If he continues to stay in the youth training team and the second team, I'm afraid that when he retires, the fans of the team will not know that the BSD team still has a jungler like him.