The original world of e-sports: an obedient bitch who was forced to come to her

front page
The original world of e-sports: an obedient bitch who was forced to come to her door, collapsed and self-hypnotized
search
The original world of e-sports: an obedient bitch who was forced to come to her door, collapsed and self-hypnotized
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I like this cute married wife so much. I have always liked this kind of response to all demands. Neinei still has a baby. After giving birth to a baby, I have to breastfeed and fuck at the same time. Pregnancy and childbirth are almost seamless. Let everyone know when they have sex, but they can probably guess at what time the beauty has been fucked OVO

-----text-----

Qi Mu thought he had read it wrong, so he exited the chat box and clicked in again, but the four words remained unchanged.

Qi Mu: "?"

The mysterious benefactor continued to send, "I know who you are, I want to fuck you, Qi Mu."

Qi Mu's face turned pale, and even his heartbeat seemed to stop instantly. He typed with shaking hands, "Who are you and what do you want to do?"

"I said, I want to fuck you, you can only agree, I will give you gifts after I fuck you, otherwise you will wait to be exposed, the alliance's 10 million is not so easy to pay back, right?"

"What do you take me for?"

"E-sports prostitute, the day after tomorrow, Yuexing Hotel Room 304, I'll wait for you there."

Later, the patron never sent him a message again, and no matter what he sent, he didn’t reply again. Qi Mu couldn’t concentrate during the live broadcast, especially when the patron swiped a few more planes, he still thanked him with a smile. But bang bang bang bang, is he really going to sell his body?

In the shower, Zimu sprayed the shower on his body. He paused when he reached his cock. Then he lifted his dick. The shower head was facing the plump and tender pussy, and the intense water rushed into the pussy .

"Oh~ ah... umm!" The slender fingers pinched the small clitoris and pulled it out, his legs couldn't help shaking, thinking that his body would be explored by a man he didn't know tomorrow, he felt sad and scared .

He didn't dare to insert his fingers into the vagina, one was afraid of the pain, and the other was afraid that he would fall in love with lust and become a bisexual waste.

When the appointed time came, Qi Mu went to the Yuexing Hotel dressed up and wearing sunglasses. He walked to Room 304, hesitated for a while, and knocked on the door.

It was a tall man wearing a mask who opened the door. Qi Mu took a step back subconsciously, and was pulled into the room by the man in the next second.

"Ah!" Qi Mu was thrown on the bed, and he got up in shame and angrily, it's fine to come here and get fucked, what's the matter with being treated like a plaything?

"You, why are you wearing a mask?"

The man's face could not be seen, but Qi Mu could feel the contemptuous gaze of the other party. The man said, "You don't deserve to see my face."

Gu Huaibi deliberately suppressed his voice, his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, Qi Mu didn't recognize it, but made up a fierce face from his voice. Since he was kicked out of the alliance, his character became softer and softer, and he immediately sat down cowardly. on the bed.

"Take off your clothes."

Qi Mu was ashamed and angry, so he could only take off his clothes slowly, hoping to delay for a while.